User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2010 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Gunkid must have been banned from more gun forums than McUzi.

McUzi...........Another waste of space.........My vote for "Gunboard Asshole" Hall of fame..........

Fail.
Mc Uzi was funny as hell and smart to boot. Not an asshole at all unless you deserved it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2010 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
grab your compass and walk in a straight line - it only works if you are going to travel in a straight line

7.62 only works when you stand still in the open - can use it from cover or concealment

if you float down the middle of the mississippi river, no one can shoot you from the banks or bridges.

All random events are 50-50

He once shot a rabbit in the foot with a .45 proving the .45 couldn't actually kill anything, whereas a .22 long was absolutely devastating when shot through a suppressor

The best suppressors are made using neopreme and window screen material in a tube.

Angry Andy was the best!
Link Posted: 1/5/2010 3:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I had the misfortune of conversing with him via mail (I had posted an ad in American Survival Guide in the mid-90s, and he contacted me via mail - though showing a lot of foresight, I used a PMB box, not home address); while there were some interesting ideas strewn amongst his ramblings, whew, what a loon. He sure could write a lot of letters while he was in prison. Just as disjointed and rambling as he was later on the Net.

I believe he had been arrested on drug selling charges and selling .22 suppressors to fellow criminals. Last I heard from him, he had been stopped for speeding, and they found some ammo in his car that he wasn't allowed to have being a felon (he was scheduled for a hearing on this). There was indeed some drama with him stealing from his wife. I stopped writing to him after he was loudly advocating that some guy should sell drugs to fund his BOB/preps.

I believe he had first started up at Frugal Squirrels, and Frugal gave him his own forum (The Bugout Board I seem to recall was the name).

It was certainly an interesting chapter in history, that's for sure.

Link Posted: 1/5/2010 3:48:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember arguing with his dumb ass on AssaultWeb....must've been YEARS ago!  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top