Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 3/19/2001 3:23:36 PM EDT
Since I do not recall any specifics about a forward pistol grip being an "evil feature" on a post ban gun (I think it is Pistol Grip, Colap. Stock, Flash Hider, Bayo. Lug, only)--I wanted to check here before I mounted one (I'm pretty sure it is OK, but it doesn't hurt to double check). If I want to put a Knights RIS and forward grip (Wilcox light, etc), is it legal?
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 4:55:18 PM EDT
i would be careful. if i remember, it reads "a pistol style grip, pretruding away from the gun." it dosent say a word on location, i dont think anyhow, maybe im wrong, i recall seeing post bans with RIS and forward grip,
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 5:22:50 PM EDT
No problem.
b) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of-- (1) A folding or telescoping stock, (2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, (3) A bayonet mount, (4) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, and (5) A grenade launcher;
View Quote
An AR already has one protruding pistol grip, so adding another one does not count as two evil features. In fact you can add 4 KAC grips, one for each side of the RAS![:D]
Top Top