Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2002 10:14:24 AM EDT
Ok, I understand that these have been around for awhile. I stopped at a store and took a look at some and was hooked as to how these things work. Need some advice from others as to what to look for before I purchase one. I need advice as to battery vs gas what maker and any other advice you think I need . I live in So Cal. and the place that i saw these at had a few not a very big selection. Can anyone recommend a store to purchase at or a good site. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 10:21:03 AM EDT
www.747imports.com has good selection. i think battery is the ONLY way to go. they are very expensive.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 1:46:52 PM EDT
747 imports is fine, if want to look at the pretty pictures......but the professionals go to Dentrinity.com 007
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 1:52:47 PM EDT
Airsofts are cool and I think it would be nice to own a few of them, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on a toy when I could buy a real gun for the same price.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:56:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: Airsofts are cool and I think it would be nice to own a few of them, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on a toy when I could buy a real gun for the same price.
View Quote
I agree but when you live in Kalifornia we are very limited as to what is available. I have my AR and a variety of other toys already, but would sure be nice to own that AK or HK.
Top Top