Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2002 9:50:40 AM EDT
Anyone make the Pasadena Tx. Gunshow this weekend? Saturday morning.... I bought the only 2 thermold mags I found in the whole place.. price was 29.95 ea.... she ended up taking 26.96 plus tax.... They are the 22H and 21H Wilson mags The Place seemed small to me.... I haven't been for over a year.... I also didn't see any 223 ammo being sold by the case..... [:(] I did end up buying some Black hawk accessories and was able to get out dropping two hundred bucks... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:43:36 PM EDT
The shows at the Pasadena Civic Center are always rather small. They're in that tiny building... I stopped going when I lived in Clear Lake. Now that I live near the Woodlands, there's even less reason to go. Occasionally, when The Real Gun Show is there, there's a vendor or two with a good handgun selection, but even then... you're almost better driving around and touring the gun stores.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:47:20 PM EDT
Yeah, I made it out there on Saturday. I only stayed for about half an hour and in that short time I was able to walk by every table twice. But then again I was there looking for a H&K USC and there wasn't even one USC in the whole show.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:50:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:53:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:01:40 PM EDT
Two words - Small venue... I think there were more jerky vendors than those w/ ARs. Anyone know when the next show at AstroArena or GRB is? I beleive the next big show (HGCA) is not until May or June.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:06:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:21:52 PM EDT
Gus Cargill"s "SAXET" gun show will be at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe, TX this weekend (Mar 9 & 10). There are usually ammo dealers there, and a fair amount of vendors. Still smaller than a George R. Brown, or Astro Arena or Astro Hall Show.
Top Top