Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 5:08:28 AM EDT
I see the NRA has started an ISP...I currently use OutdoorsUnlimited.net..it's alright, but I was wondering if anyone had feedback on the NRA ISP yet...They both sure beat the pants off of AOL!!! Lemme know your opinions.

roy d.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually the NRA's Isp is [url]OutdoorsUnlimited.net[/url]
I switched over to it last month & have had no problems with it yet, which is alot better than what I was using before.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think so...Check out NRA's website for info...Outdoors Unlimited gives a percentage (5%) to the gunrights org of your choice but I believe they ar not affiliated otherwise. I called OU yesterday to get account info about cancelling and the rep started "poo-pooing" the NRA's site saying how it wasn't as good and such, which only closed the deal for me.

I think I will check it out when my account at OU runs out this month...what the hay? It's only another $19.95 a month!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
When I called the NRA & asked about subscribing to their ISP, they gave me the phone number for OU.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top