Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 5:08:28 AM EDT
I see the NRA has started an ISP...I currently use OutdoorsUnlimited.net..it's alright, but I was wondering if anyone had feedback on the NRA ISP yet...They both sure beat the pants off of AOL!!! Lemme know your opinions. roy d.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:23:28 AM EDT
Actually the NRA's Isp is [url]OutdoorsUnlimited.net[/url] I switched over to it last month & have had no problems with it yet, which is alot better than what I was using before. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:22:59 AM EDT
I don't think so...Check out NRA's website for info...Outdoors Unlimited gives a percentage (5%) to the gunrights org of your choice but I believe they ar not affiliated otherwise. I called OU yesterday to get account info about cancelling and the rep started "poo-pooing" the NRA's site saying how it wasn't as good and such, which only closed the deal for me. I think I will check it out when my account at OU runs out this month...what the hay? It's only another $19.95 a month!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 9:18:14 PM EDT
When I called the NRA & asked about subscribing to their ISP, they gave me the phone number for OU. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Top Top