Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2002 6:00:58 PM EDT
I happen to be a college student at VT this year. Since they don't allow guns in the dorms or in cars, I had to get one of mine back to them from my friend's car, across quite a big parking lot. I didn't have a case for the gun yet, so I had taken said friend's car tarp and put it over the gun (50AE AR-15 carbine) to carry it to the police...I happened to have a sweater and leather coat on, looking nice...this decent looking girl was walking towards me with someone (who I didn't notice at the time...thought it was her friend), so I made unwavering eye contact with her and gave her a sly smile because I felt like it and it's a great way to boost self-confidence... Anyhow, I had her locked in for awhile, then I shifted my eyes to make eye contact with this "friend"...turned out the "friend" was her MOTHER, who was giving me a comical wierd look.
Only afterwards did I realize that one could see the barrel poking from the tarp, and the sling was poking below the tarp, AND with the body language I was giving her daughter...go figure! HAHAHAHAHA I almost busted a gut laughing in my head after they went by!

It just keeps getting better and better...

Take care all,

Robby
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Classic, simply classic!

Is that a gun under your tarp, or are you happy to see me?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top