Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you use Dopple's theory and back track the fossil radiation, you will find a sheet of white light. (so found by a couple of researchers for ATT I think). the idea is that it is expanding at the speed of light, but may reach a point of contraction, which may contract faster than it espanded. Throw a ball into the air and watch it carefully. It will hesitate and fall back faster. Wether that has anything to do with anything, who knows? Does this all mean we have more room for ammo?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Believe in God yet?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Believe in God yet?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you use Dopple's theory and back track the fossil radiation, you will find a sheet of white light. (so found by a couple of researchers for ATT I think). the idea is that it is expanding at the speed of light, but may reach a point of contraction, which may contract faster than it espanded. [size=3]Throw a ball into the air and watch it carefully. It will hesitate and fall back faster.[/size=3] Wether that has anything to do with anything, who knows? Does this all mean we have more room for ammo?
View Quote

Say WHAT?  "Fall back [i]faster[/i]?  Never studied physics, did you?

What a bunch of gobbledygook!

And who the hell was "Dopple"? [:D]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I just thought I'd point out that the theory I originally posted (on the first page) that suggests that the red shift can be at least partly explained by light losing energy as a consequence of passing through space is a theory that neatly explains the observed red shift.  It suggests that the universe may not necessarily be expanding as rapidly as is currently believed.

CJ

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top