Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2002 6:14:39 PM EDT
The owner of Camotech, a company specializing in "Tactical Airbrushing for Rifle Stocks" has invited folks from AR15.com to visit his shop in Burleson, Texas. Camotech's website [url]www.camotech.com[/url] shows a wide selection of camoflage patterns, domestic and international as well as Camotech custom patterns.

[img]http://www.camotech.com/images/3clrdes_small.jpg[/img]

A Saturday or Sunday visit will fit his schedule. Camotech's shop is about ten minutes south of downtown Fort Worth off I35W.

If you're interested in joining a small group to visit Camotech sign in. This coming Saturday is good for me. How about you guys?

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a long flight but, I'll check my schedule [:D]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's a long flight but, I'll check my schedule [:D]
View Quote

I'll personally cover your tab at Angelo's.

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#6]
This Friday Miz Hun's friends from Louisiana are coming to stay the weekend, and, as usual, I will be entertaining them as only I can do!

Or so sez Miz Hun!

And Miz Hun ain't one to be trifled with on such matters.

The next weekend is Mesquite-Big Town Gun Show, IIRC, and I could go Saturday or Sunday then!

Eric The(Disappointed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Or so sez Miz Hun!
View Quote

I fell your Pain... [/Bill Klinton]

And Miz Hun ain't one to be trifled with on such matters.
View Quote

You say "I do..."  they say "Not anymore you won't!"  [/crying]

The next weekend is Mesquite-Big Town Gun Show, IIRC, and I could go Saturday or Sunday then!
View Quote

I will probably be at the Mesquite show again helping one of AR15's newer (who happens to be a cute, red headed, 40 yr old female...)Heartless locate a Kahr K9.

BUT, I can still make it to Camotech this weekend as well.  I have family in the "Fort" that I can visit, kind of 'make my rounds' so to speak.  Gimme a time Arock.  Keep in mind Camotech is 125 miles from here, and I need some time to visit my folks in transit.  Maybe mid afternoon?

2 0'clock, maybe 3?

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Arock, I never did get a reply to the last IM I sent ya! [;)]

RG, kill two birds with one stone.  Hook her up with the Glock 27 I'm selling.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
How's about this...Anybody wants God's-own-BBQ at Angelo's meet there at noon this Saturday March 2.  We can rally-up and ride together if it makes sense.

After chow we meet at Camotech at 2:00pm.  The owner has confirmed our visit so we're good-to-go.  I'll privately IM the location and direction details to each person who wants to go.  I can globally post details if folks want.

I've got a short list of DonR, Jarhead_22, Lordtrader, RedGoat, Bunghole, Boomholzer, and an honorable mention for Brouhaha, Mojo and 1GUNRUNNER.  Oh yeah, I'm goin' too.

Talk to me.

Arock sending.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Can we go to Cammotech in the afternoon, and cameltoe in the evening?????"
View Quote

I'm actively attempting to de-crypt your message...

[thinking]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How's about this...Anybody wants God's-own-BBQ at Angelo's meet there at noon this Saturday

After chow we meet at Camotech at 2:00pm.
View Quote

2 Hrs?!  How the hell's a man supposed to eat? [:D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:01:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's about this...Anybody wants God's-own-BBQ at Angelo's meet there at noon this Saturday

After chow we meet at Camotech at 2:00pm.
View Quote

2 Hrs?!  How the hell's a man supposed to eat? [:D]
View Quote

Nobody said you couldn't camp out the night before.  To be certain of being first in line on Saturday!

Invitation is still open for anyone else wanting to go to Camotech.  Six folks have indicated they are going tomorrow.  Either post if you're interested or meet us at Angelo's or Camotech.

BTW Camotech's owner says he will do removeable Bowflage camo in addition to more permanent coatings.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn, I grew up in Burleson.  I could even stay at my parents.  Is Angelos still on the North side of Ft Worth?  Ya'll have fun and eat a sliced BBQ sandwich for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn, [b]bulkhead[/b], I spent some of the most formative years of my life in Joshua, right down the road from Burleson!

And, yes, Angelo's is still where it's always been, on the West side of downtown Ft. Worth, on White Settlement Road!

BTW, there is a remote chance that I [u]will[/u] be able to meet you guys at Angelo's!

Eric The(Hopeful)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Damn, [b]bulkhead[/b], I spent some of the most formative years of my life in Joshua, right down the road from Burleson!

And, yes, Angelo's is still where it's always been, on the West side of downtown Ft. Worth, on White Settlement Road!

BTW, there is a remote chance that I [u]will[/u] be able to meet you guys at Angelo's!

Eric The(Hopeful)Hun[>]:)]  
View Quote

ETH stand by for encrypted traffic.  Check IM.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

RG, kill two birds with one stone.  Hook her up with the Glock 27 I'm selling.
View Quote

Her price requirements are pretty tight.  I think 350.00 is all her budget allows for the gun.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Post directions to Angelo's and time to meet. I've lived in Ft Worth all of my life and I've never been to Angelo's! If the weather is as bad as they predict I will probably stay at the house.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, the weather is supposed to be crappy Saturday. Why don't yall change plans until Sunday and I can go [:)]

Link Posted: 3/1/2002 3:50:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Not for sure but most likely I am in. Living about 5min. from I-35 and I-20 both, so the drive is a short one. Not sure what the better half has for the weekend though. I will know for sure later today.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Noon - Meet at Angelo's at 2533 White Settlement Road 3 blocks east of University Drive.  If you get there early go ahead and get served.  

2:00pm - Meet at Camotech at 721 Oak Grove Road East in Burleson.  From the intersection of I35W and Loop 820, go south on I35W approximately 3 miles to the Garden Acres exit.  Turn LEFT on Garden Acres and go east three-quarter mile to the T-intersection with Oak Grove Road.  Turn RIGHT on Oak Grove and go one-tenth mile to a place where the road veers by a combination gas station/liquor store.  Camotech will be at the sixth house on the LEFT.  A brown house.

[url]maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=721+Oak+Grove+Road+East&city=Burleson&state=TX&slt=32.597900&sln=-97.308600&name=&zip=76028-6820&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&desc=&cs=9&newmag=8&poititle=&poi=[/url]

Camotech's owner is expecting us so if you get there first, introduce yourself and go on in.  Camotech's phone is 817-293-6842.

Arock
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Whoever gets to Angelo's first, reserve some tables under AR15.com so everyone else will know who to ask for.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Whoever gets to Angelo's first, reserve some tables under AR15.com so everyone else will know who to ask for.
View Quote

You WON'T have trouble finding us.  Just listen for the loudest table.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:00:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Like mojo, I'm at work - 4am-5pm.

Work interferes with life........
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:58:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Like mojo, I'm at work - 4am-5pm.

Work interferes with life........
View Quote

7am-7pm here. Maybe we can have our own little pow wow and do something else.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#25]
[size=4]Hey! Are we still on, or what?[/size=4]

I don't want to be eating at Angelo's by myself at a table for 10!

I'd be getting some pretty angry looks!

Sign in, boyos!

Eric The(SlickAsHell)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#26]
If the roads aren't bad I'll be there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I just read that the roads have iced over so I'll pass today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top