BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Mrs. 5150,
Thank you for the kind and thoughtful advice, the rest of you nutters are crazy!  No, seriously I value all of your advice.  My Dad always said, "There are only 2 mistakes you can make in life, choice of career and choice of a spouse.  Sometimes you get second chances in life, sometimes you don't but here's the whole story.

If I'm going to switch ways to identify without further confusing, A is my current GF and B is the other.

"A" knows the whole story between me and "B" from high school days.  "B" and I were best friends for 2 years with only the occasional sloppy, drunken kiss now and then.  But the girl is a bombshell and shows interest in me when I catch "B" drunken and snogging (kissing only) one of my friends and things between me and "B" get a bit chilly, if you know what I mean but we still see each other.  "B" is about to move away to school and she wants to f#$@ but I say NO because I'm with "A" then.

I find comfort in "A" and she knows the whole story and they know each other through me and it drives "A" insane when "B" is seen or mentioned.  I get the girl's wrath, if you know what I mean.  "A" picks up mail from my Dad's house which contain's a X-mas card from "B"....of course she's nosey and opens it.  What else does it say besides Merry X-mas?  Use your imagination but it got me a black eye, the X-mas of 1998.  I didn't write back to "B" but she moved on again and then a friend died 2 years ago and I was delegated to inform her.  

Still haven't called "B" but going to talk to "A" this weekend....again for the 2nd time but this time at a B&B.  "B's" birthday and my own is coming up in the next 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, they are all crazy, you just find the level you can live with.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
YES, YES, YES.  But should I call her???
View Quote

Here's my advice, RRotz -

First, regardless of what others here have said, [b]DO NOT[/b] tell your current girlfriend anything about this girl from your past.  If you do, your already rocky relationship will go right down the toilet and she will make your life a living hell forcing you to move out.  It really doesn't sound like things are going that well anyway, so go ahead and start looking for a new place to live.  Once you have put down a deposit on a new place, only then tell your current girlfriend that you're moving.  Give her excuses like you need some space, you need time alone, you think that the time apart will bring you two closer together, etc.  Yes, these are total bullshit, but they're the excuses that women give men all the time when they want to leave/cheat and she won't be able to argue with them.  But [b]DO NOT[/b] say that you want to see someone else.

Tell the girl from the past that you still care for her and want to see her, but it's really awkward while you're living with the current girlfriend.  Then say that you're breaking up with the current girlfriend and will be moved out soon, and you can see her when you're in your new place.

So there you are - you're in your own place, and the current girlfriend still thinks you're a couple, which means you still get sex and she'll be on her best behavior.  And when you decide to dump her, you can do it with a phone call.  Plus you get to spend as much time as you want with the girl from the past.

Now all you have to do is date both, take your time, and decide which one you want.  But be sure to get an answering machine and don't give out keys to anyone.  Wasn't that easy?
View Quote

Very honest answer.
I see a problem with 'A' and domestic violence.
I see a problem with 'B' and her possibly wandering ways.
Sometimes sneaky is best...
Steel Rat's plan is pretty good, and not too sneaky.
Stay in control.  You may end up with someone out of the loop you're in.
If 'B' is ready to commit to you, and 'A' is prone to violence, get out and see what's in store for you.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are already in an abusive situation, leave before you find youself in a bad spot. Say things get to the point that you have to restrain her, guess who geos to jail when the cops show up?? I got a buddy you can ask about that one. As for the other, I went through pretty much the same thing about a year ago. Go for it, but take your time. Be sure of who she is now, cause she ain't your H.S. sweetheart anymore, that much I promise. The best friend is an interesting peice of this puzzle, unless there is an outstanding reason why not, she is definitely a possibility to look into as well. You know while we are finding out things. The only other thing to say is good luck!
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay, some of you want to hear about the best friend.

I've known her since I was in 11th Grade in Germany going to a DODDS School.  Back then, 10 years ago she was my "very close friend."  Or for those who can't see between the lines...a F$*@ friend, for 2 years, while we saw others but were only close with each other.  We ended up finding others to be with and lost track of each other for a year when I moved back to Dallas with my parents she ended up in Denton, just a few miles away, the next year.  Since then, we've just been best friends, she's best friends with my GF too and before we got together actually experimented with each other, the details of which i still don't know today.

I guess I'm moving on up and moving on out.  It was simply bliss living with 2 women who walk around in panties and bras, and I'm going to miss the thong collection.

:(
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top