Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2002 3:03:17 PM EDT
I've alway fancied myself an independant thinker.  I just recently realized how many people in SC (and the US) are incapable of multi-dimensional thinking.  There is a bill in the SC House and Senate to remove all restrictions for CWP holders except for courthouses and LE facilities.  Sounds reasonable right? Well it does to us who think in more than one dimension.  

The local liberal paper got on the story and decided that it would focus on schools. YES Dorothy, schools. Not just buildings, but school grounds and parking lots.  You see, nobody thinks we CWP holders are capable of carrying or keeping a gun in our vehicles when we pick up our children.

The local editorials are already predicting shootouts and mayhem if this thing were to pass.  Dammed bunch of idiots.  Rant, rant.  By law we have demonstrated the ability to "operate" a firearm and are more than familiar with the acceptable use of deadly force.  

Now, how can we convince the idiots that a firearm only produces bad results in the hands of those wishing to do harm?  You all know that isn't law-abiding citizens that we need to worry about.  How do you fight this stupidity?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How do you fight this stupidity?
View Quote

I'm just waiting on the word to prove 'em right and start shootin! [uzi]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Doublefeed, I like what you wrote.  It's very heavy and extremely accurate.  Please try to publish it everywhere.

I don't believe the average dumbass will get it, but maybe those borderline cases will see it.  Can I publish it on my web site?

I'd summerize it by saying "the weak try to outnumber the strong".  

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Doublefeed,

It's posted.  Thanks.  Here is the link.

http://www.lorekeepers.org/Curtis/david/mygun.htm
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top