Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2002 10:41:39 AM EDT
Do you have one...if so what do you have in it......Im talking about a small bag that you keep on your person 90% of the time...real small. or one in your vehicle ( not as small).
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 10:57:30 AM EDT
On me I generally have a sharp pocket knife, and a medium to large bore revolver. That's about as minimal as it gets. As I go where I personally feel unsafe, I usually add an auto pistol to the mix, and a couple of reloads. In the truck, things get a bit bigger. 8 Liters of water, a wool blanket, a 2 ton come along, tow chain, jumper cables, a small axe, an entenching tool, a german "jeep" shovel, a Sure-Fire Light, water proof matches, another gun (.22 LR and 20 Ga) and ammo, usually. When I feel the need, I add a centerfire rifle. This is more in the line of a breakdown, snowed in sort of thing than a bug out bag.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:29:49 AM EDT
I keep a towing cable, tool kit, e-tool, and a Swiss Army knife in the Jeep at all times. When I lived in Iowa (read: Midwaste) I carried a space blanket, sleeping bag, water, sterno stove, MRE's and cell phone during the winter months (September through June). I also carry... enough said.
Top Top