Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2002 8:54:44 PM EDT
got a line on a yugo sks for 200.00??? i know dick about SKS's. does this seem o.k.? i have 3 ars, a shitload of handguns, just wanted to buy an sks. the bore was good, everything else seemed mint, i'd definately put a replacement aftermarket stock on it. how do the yugoslavians stak up to say, the russian (forget chicoms)
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:19:31 PM EDT
The ones I've seen are in marginal condition, at best. They've obviously seen a lot of HARD use, but if the one you're thinking about is in that good a shape, hell, get it. Another gun sure ain't gonna hurt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:30:53 PM EDT
$200 for one in good condition sounds good. AIM's latest flyer advertises them for $200 plus shipping for one in excellent condition. Typically, AIM understates the condition. My great-nephew paid only about $130 for one yesterday. Of course, there was a reason for the cheap price. The barrel is almost completely shot-out and rusty. The chamber looks like it was finished by an angry beaver at CAI. It came from Interordnance, and they sold it as "new and unissued." It's a strange coincidence that the last barrel I bought from I/O was so shot-out that there wasn't even any evidence that the barrel was ever rifled.z
Top Top