Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2002 2:38:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2002 2:42:03 PM EDT by cops]
Looking for basic Ninja equipment, such as throwing stars, swords, numchucks.... I plan on a future career in BATF or maybe FBI, and need to begin my training. [img]http://www.geocities.com/raboyles99/Solid_Snake_neb_sm.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 2:45:32 PM EDT
I think the "numchucks" are right next to the numbnuts... you should have no problem locating those, even with one hand tied behind your back! [:P]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 2:48:04 PM EDT
I got some old teenage mutant turtle pajamas I can let go for about $11...and they're pre-ban too![:D] I will ship to your ffl, let me know and good luck with the BATF, they need something constructive to do besides harrass law abiding citizens. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 3:15:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2002 3:20:18 PM EDT by Shrike]
Email me. I have a full line of civilian ninja disguises, such as shirts, ties, slacks, and coats. i also have chrome or steel throwing stars, both in preban or postban configurations. I have swords WITH illegal bayonet lugs and flash hiders. My numchucks are hand made with EMT electrical conduit and zipties. These are classified as destructive devices. I can sell you one of everything from my shop for a grand total of $16. Disapearing smoke costs $6 per vial. one vial can fill an entire gymnasium. [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:13:17 PM EDT
I can not use the disapearing smoke as of yet, I'm not a Master Ninja, just a 3rd degree Ninja. I am however interested in your civilian ninja disguises. I am a very serious student of the Ninja as shown by the following link: http://www.geocities.com/raboyles99/Solid_Snake_neb_sm.jpg Cops: Ninja in training, looking for a Master...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:40:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NAKED-GUNMAN: I got some old teenage mutant turtle pajamas I can let go for about $11...and they're pre-ban too![:D] [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote
pre ban huh? dose that mean they have a pee-hole and booties?
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:47:45 PM EDT
You must seek out NSF jojo, he can guide you on your journey. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/ninja.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 6:17:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2002 6:24:50 PM EDT by toaster]
[url]http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja.htm[/url] Ask these guys. Take care and not piss them off though, as they will go crazy and kick the living shit out of you. Good luck in your quest grasshopper.[:K] T.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:52:16 PM EDT
Toaster, that site made me crap my pants! I will now seek my new Master...
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:16:16 PM EDT
omigod. that was the funniest fucking site i have viewed in a long time. i woke up my girlfriend i was laughing so hard!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:31:49 PM EDT
Does this mean that we're going to get a new forum? "Ninja-stuff" FWIW, me-thinks that's a pre-ban paintball gun...
Top Top