BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2002 9:04:27 AM EDT
[url]www.tri-cityherald.com/news/2002/0223/story4.html[/url]

Slain trooper's widow sues INS

This story was published 2/23/2002

By Annette Cary
Herald staff writer

The widow of slain Trooper James Saunders has filed suit against the United States, saying the Department of Immigration and Naturalization Service should have had Nicolas Solorio Vasquez in jail the night he shot her husband.

Vasquez, an illegal alien, was out of jail on bail when he shot and killed Saunders during a Washington State Patrol traffic stop in Pasco.

"This is an event that should never have happened," said Diehl Rettig of Kennewick, attorney for the Saunders family.

The full text is in the link above.

It is futile to believe that we will ever have "Homeland security" so long as illegal aliens walk free in our midst.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it why after 9/11 the first action by the Fed wasn't to CLOSE all borders??
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Liberty....
It doesn't make me wonder at all. I've seen first hand what our "government' means to do to this land. They will fill us up with the most illiterate criminals from the world over if it means adding the mob effect.

I've seen so many industries WIPED out from illegal aliens that Americans can no longer afford to work those jobs. Yet...prices on homes using this labor hasn't gone down.
As a further affront...
These friggin' illiterate animals who openly flaunt their despisal of our laws then get governmental aid to subsidize their dirt poor wages in the form of housing/food/medical aid paid for by you and I.

So not only are we required to give up our jobs and nation to this invasion, BUT we are required to SUBSIDIZE our own demise.

I'd ask Americans to remember....
The MOMENT a government agency is created to solve problems is the moment that those problems get out of control. It's the nature of the beast for these legions of governmental desk jockies to INCREASE the problem so as to ask for more money (which IS power) so they can increase the problem so they can ask for more, in a never ending cycle.

I challenge ANYONE to name a government program that works, has worked or will work.

I remember calling INS back in 83 to turn in a jobsite with a few hundred wetbacks. Wetbacks as in they swam a river to break into MY nation.
The reply? Well, AFTER they answered the phone in Spanish, they then LAUGHED openly at the notion that this was a "problem" of any sort.

We have been sold out in every respect, and if that mestizo Fox keeps demanding American aid to his "countrymen", I'm gonna go down and kick his ass myself.

The current policy of FORCING us as citizens to feed, clothe, house and educate these criminals AND their children (who profit from the crimes)
should be enough to cause open revolt.

The analogy would be you having to raise my family and give us a portion of YOUR inheritence if I can somehow break into your house while you are at work.

The government loves it, as they are in the business of governing (ruling) and the more they can add to their rolls, the better is the position of the beast.

Add to this the fact that America is fractured along racial lines with every group DEMANDING handouts based on their race, and you have what is COMMONLY called the egalitarian concept of communism. One big happy world where women are as strong as men, and the chihuahua can outrun the greyhound...with proper legislation to slow down the greyhound of course.

I wish folks knew the second ammendment wasn't about collecting OR duck hunting, but about killing corrupt men in power.

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it why after 9/11 the first action by the Fed wasn't to CLOSE all borders??
View Quote

Because money talks and bullshit walks, and everything today is about money. Principles mean nothing.

Anyway, a disturbing story Goad - and not the first or the last unnecessary murder stemming from our lax border enforcement. Remember... they're only coming here for jobs, not mischief.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I wish folks knew the second ammendment wasn't about collecting OR duck hunting, but about killing corrupt men in power.

View Quote

Very well said, Jesred.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Jesered, I see and agree with  all of your arguments, but I also see that you live in Texas.  If you have ever worked in the physical labor market, and I mean building houses, irrigation installation, and arborist/landscaping, I challenge anyone to find white boys willing to do the work that many green card and illegal aliens do.  While I never think that American taxpayers should pay for the criminal acts of these individuals, I do find it very irritating that Americans themselves are unwilling to do this kind of work.  I speak of this from experience.  While the company I worked for never hired illegal aliens for work, we did have co-contracts with many that did.  Those guys worked with skill and pride in what they did to feed their families in Mexico.  Many of the jobs we did far outweighed the quality demanded.  Yet the white fellas hired were slackers and more often quitters.  Many of my friends traveled days suffering starvation, dehydration and damn near death to work here in the States.  Most the the work these men take is work that no one here is willing to do.  If more Americans had the work ethic these guys did, we would not have the problems of illegals taking jobs here in the US.  

PS: I am a white boy raised by a well-off doctor and had plenty of money for college, but I worked and was accepted by these men.  We all earned and honest day's pay for and honest day's work.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Again - well said, Jesred.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jesered, I see and agree with  all of your arguments, but I also see that you live in Texas.  If you have ever worked in the physical labor market, and I mean building houses, irrigation installation, and arborist/landscaping, I challenge anyone to find white boys willing to do the work that many green card and illegal aliens do.  While I never think that American taxpayers should pay for the criminal acts of these individuals, I do find it very irritating that Americans themselves are unwilling to do this kind of work.  I speak of this from experience.  While the company I worked for never hired illegal aliens for work, we did have co-contracts with many that did.  Those guys worked with skill and pride in what they did to feed their families in Mexico.  Many of the jobs we did far outweighed the quality demanded.  Yet the white fellas hired were slackers and more often quitters.  Many of my friends traveled days suffering starvation, dehydration and damn near death to work here in the States.  Most the the work these men take is work that no one here is willing to do.  If more Americans had the work ethic these guys did, we would not have the problems of illegals taking jobs here in the US.  

PS: I am a white boy raised by a well-off doctor and had plenty of money for college, but I worked and was accepted by these men.  We all earned and honest day's pay for and honest day's work.
View Quote

Funny, all the people I hear talking about "white boys" usually are not themselves white. It seems to be an expression introduced into the popular culture by "black guys" to be picked up by other minorities (Latinos, etc).

I appreciate your work ethic. Few are interested in ditch digging and other manual labor, especially when they don't actually need the money. I would, however, suggest that your well-off father (the doctor) demand a refund on your education. Your spelling is unique, to say the least.

As to your belief that the work they take is work no american is willing to do: It is the SUPPLY of cheap illegal laborers THAT KEEPS WAGES ARTIFICIALLY LOW. You have heard of the concept of supply and demand? If they all vanished tomorrow employers WOULD HAVE TO PAY CONSIDERABLY MORE (and better working conditions) to have the same work done, wouldn't they? Right now that isn't necessary.

So you're right in a way... with SO MANY illegals waiting on the roadside in the hopes that some contractor will pick them for that day... why would any american attempt to compete with them?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#8]
My first job was picking blueberries.  Made $40 my first summer.  That bought 2 pair of Levi's (I don't recall them being anti American back in the mid 60's) a transistor radio and a used bicycle.

My son has a job this summer mowing lawns and driving tractor for a cherry farmer here.

Oh yea,  we're just a couple of white boys.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shooter is right about two things in his last post.  One is that you should apply for a refund on your education and two is that supply and demand is what keeps the manual labor market at a low wage.  I live in NYC, a dumping ground for the illegal trash that comes across the borders, but before I lived here, I lived in Huntington in Long Island where this trash sits around in Hunt Station as day labor, waiting for a new boss to come along.  Out farther east on L.I. is Farmingville, better known as "Little Mexico" since all of the migrant workers are out there.  That was where the recent killing of one and beating of another occured.  

In Hunt Station, a woman in a church wake was sexually assaulted by one of these wetback shitbags.  She was 80.

Oh yeah, when i worked in manual labor management position in college, I was given a crew of 10 wets for what usually took 4 white/black college students.  That was the last day they were employed, they sat around doing nothing like the proud welfare recipients they were and I fired them after the job was incomplete.  Told my boss to fuck off the next day after he yelled at me.  He rehired them for another day's work and refired them at the end of that day.  Begged me to come back the day after with pay from the previous day.  Seems like this white boy can carry his weight.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]
All the posters here have made points I agree with. Jesred, I just wish you could be a little less wishy-washy, and express yourself! (Hee,Hee). The Feds will probably make sure it takes 20 years for this suit to go through the system, and by that time, the decision will probably be read in spanish! I really hope she is successful. Another needless death.......
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Chida66,

Here is the problem with your argument.....
You say American "white boys" won't do the work that Wets do.....let me ask you How in the hell do you think this country got BUILT in the first place?

The IDEA that whites won't do the work that illegals will do is OBSCENE! I can say this from FIRST hand experience and will now proceed to give an anecdotal example of WHY what you propose is wrong.

In the early 80's Texas was awash with white laborers. Why? Supply and demand. Education meant nothing as jobs were readily had. Good SOLID paying jobs that allowed uneducated men a chance to learn a trade, earn a living, and provide for their families.

What happened? The supply/demand cycle was artificially manipulated by FLOODING it with criminals who's work at a fraction of what it cost us "white TAXPAYERS" to live. I've seen wetbacks chipping cement off of brick for a penny a brick in the hot Texas sun. Good work for Texas? NAHHHH, good for the sellout that hired them, and good for the 56 illegals living in a communal home and pooling resources.

Case in point, Painting/Tape and Bed work paid roughly $14 an hour in 1983 dollars, about $28 dollars in todays wages by my estimate. Those same jobs today? They pay about $9 an hour some 20 years later. In 1983 dollars this would have been $4.50 an hour.

WHO in the HELL can work for such wages? Construction once allowed working class men to put their kids through school, drive a decent used car, and offered an outside shot at the American dream. Kids were put through college with those jobs by generations of "lazy white boys".

How do I know? Many of my family and friends were in those jobs, as was I. I lost a business trying to compete with crews of criminals that should have been shot for invading my land, not rewarded. I refused to hire the cocksuckers and had no choice but to fold.

Now...why is this important to us "white boys?"
Well, seeing that WE are the ones having to pay for these pricks to breed like rats, pay to educate theem in schools as their kids DESTROY entire school districts with their slovenly ways and unheard of dropout rates, pay for their government housing, as they are too "poor" to house themselves, and pay for their prison time, as they make up 25% of the federal prison system, it's not only a BURDEN it is a crime!

Do I hate them? Naw, many are nice folks. Do I owe them either my job, my country, or my traditions? Nope...they can go right back to that hellhole their ancestors created for them.

The end result is VERY clear for any that wants to see past the hype. Racial conflict is the historical example. Yugoslavia is NOT an aberration, it is the pattern. As America Balkanizes we'll soon see it here.

Were it up to me, I'd round up EVERY Mexican, their children and their extended family, that has "arrived" here in the last 50 years and deport them at gunpoint, AFTER I billed them for services due.

The average Californian is paying around $2k PER WETBACK in government aid for the "privilige" of having their country destroyed. Wanna see Mexico Norte, the new third world country in the making? Look no further than the land under Stars and Stripes.

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#12]
((continued)))

As far as your analogy of americans as "unwilling to work", let me ask you if you could live on the artificial wage depression created by hordes of locusts with nothing to lose. Hell, we aren't even getting the BEST of Mexico, we're getting the folks too stupid to make it there.

What next? There are a billion Chinamen who make $1 a day. Wanna flood them in here and then complain of how Mexicans are too lazy to "work" like Asians?

My ancestors created this land for their children. I know for a fact that none of my folks went to war to make America safe for invaders. In fact, we should be sending Black Jack Pershing into Mexico on a punitive mission as a reward for their invasion.

If the whites you encounter are "slackers" ask yourself who else would be applying for such low paying jobs. I mean...do you really think 7-11 likes hiring non English speaking folks because of some humanitarian agenda? They do it for wages, pure and simple.

Last I heard, this wasn't the Corporate States of America. This land has ALWAYS practiced protectionism in forms of tariffs and immigration controls. We KNEW not to let Mexicans in because they are bad for our traditions. We let a handful in and they immediately set about breaking the law to help their "brothers" break in and evade the laws of this land.

In my view, anyone who hires wetbacks should be deported along with their wonderful "workers".

And lastly, If I hear some Mexican say "La Raza" as he sends out his victory cry to his invading tribe, I'm gonna SNAP!

My opinion is "Go to HELL! This AIN'T MEXICO!"

Nothing against you, but you seem to be justifiying the largest invasion this land has EVER seen.

In fact, if "competition" is SO good for America, as our sellout leaders keep insisting, then let me propose the answer to our problems.

Replace Congress with Wetbacks! They work cheaper, have a better work ethic, and couldn't POSSIBLY sell us out any worse than the current crop of Congressional thieves. After all, what would wetback Senators and Presidents do? Open the border and let Mexico invade?

TOO LATE!

BTW...I'm sick of them MURDERING and assaulting MY people! Ever heard of Resendez Ramirez, the murdering Wetbak that rode the rails and killed at least 12 Americans a couple of years ago?
He killed someone in my family.

ONE AMERICAN dead is too much.

Since "Hispanics" (what a nonsensical term, grouping folks by language) are classified as "white" on FBI crime stats, it is impossible to see JUST how damaging they are to this country's inhabitants.

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Jesered, I never meant to stir up such a hornet's nest on this one, just pointing out what I learned and saw in one town where I worked.  My boss was a small business owner who never hired anyone that was not a citizen of the US.  He ran a landscaping/arborist business that charged a high price for its services and passed that money on to the workers, the best equipment and insurance.  I cannot speak on the entire economic situation in the US, but I was trying to show what I saw in my own town.  All employers should refuse to hire illegals and that would solve a lot of the problems.

Shooter69, attacking my inability to spell on one post here in the forums does nothing to advance your argument.  

And Jesered, I do remember Resendez Ramirez and I am sorry for your loss and I mean that sincerely.  I can have no further argument with you
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 12:49:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Good points Jesred, many do not know just how much of a strain illegals put on our tax dollars. They take and take but give so little back.[uzi]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top