Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/22/2002 6:23:06 PM EDT
Hey guys & gals, use the following link to download a copy of the BRC flyer. Since the majority of us go to gunshows & gunshops, we should take the opportunity to help promote this grand event!!! Print out your own or do as I did & let Office Max do the job. It's the least that we can do, considering all that is being done to make sure we have the greatest time at the convention!!! [:D][:D] I have flyers going to both shows in Kansas City this weekend & will start going to the local shops this weekend as well. Who else is going to join in the fun [?][?] [url]http://www.ar15-convention.com/pdf/brc-flyer.pdf[/url] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:11:30 PM EDT
Might also start letting people know the LEGP will kick off soon.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:35:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 4:55:03 PM EDT
New weekend, new BTT. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 6:59:43 PM EDT
I agree
Top Top