Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2002 12:54:05 PM EDT
NEW YORK — Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal reporter who was taken hostage by Islamic extremists in Pakistan, is now believed to be dead, the newspaper said Thursday. "We now believe, based on reports from the U.S. State Department and police officials of the Pakistani province of Sind, that Danny Pearl was killed by his captors. We are heartbroken at his death," Peter Kann, publisher of the Journal, said in a statement.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 12:58:17 PM EDT
yaa......, how sad IF true, my wife just told me & she heard it from Dan Blather, & we all know he not too credible....., after all he did call Algor winner in Floriduhhhh.......!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 1:03:02 PM EDT
Its on every network, not just Dan. I watched it on Fox News.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 1:04:48 PM EDT
they probably shot him immediately after they finished making the videotape. i hope it was quick, poor guy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 1:18:55 PM EDT
It was just on the national news on the radio. For some reason I set aside my usual cynicism and really wanted/thought Danny would be back alive. We need to hunt these people down and kill them like the mongrel dogs they are.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 1:52:20 PM EDT
Yeah....do unto them as they do unto us......but of course...."we" don`t do that......bullshit...isreal does.....well apparently "we" can AFFORD to do it BETTER.....[stick]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 3:02:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lurker: they probably shot him immediately after they finished making the videotape. i hope it was quick, poor guy.
View Quote
That's what I always thought. It wasn't necessary for them to distribute a photo of him with a gun to his head to prove they were "serious" if the were simply kidnappers looking for "ransom". Their subsequent "ransom demands" were so unreasonable that they couldn't be met and they knew it. It was their "excuse" since the already popped him. RIP
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 3:40:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bigsapper:
Originally Posted By lurker: they probably shot him immediately after they finished making the videotape. i hope it was quick, poor guy.
View Quote
That's what I always thought. It wasn't necessary for them to distribute a photo of him with a gun to his head to prove they were "serious" if the were simply kidnappers looking for "ransom". Their subsequent "ransom demands" were so unreasonable that they couldn't be met and they knew it. It was their "excuse" since the already popped him. RIP
View Quote
I think I just heard on FOX news that the video showed him being beheaded and thats how they knew he was dead. I was just waking up so I didn't catch all of it so I may be mistaken.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 3:48:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2002 5:41:55 AM EDT by EdAvilaSr]
FOX just reported that the video shows him being be-headed. This is sickening. I hope we go in and kill every freakin' one of them! Pakistanis or not...we need to send the message back to them. If we don't reporters will be open season for the dogs. God I hate em',I truly hate them. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 6:37:24 PM EDT
I think the folks in guantanomo bay that these muslim clerics wanted should be cut up and airdropped over crotchy, pakistan amidst pig intestines. But the media sure is a lot more emotional about this american's death compared with those who have gone before, serving in the military....
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:02:23 PM EDT
[b]When do we start bombing?[/b]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:08:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By zonan: But the media sure is a lot more emotional about this american's death compared with those who have gone before, serving in the military....
View Quote
Zonan, as much as I don't think any American should die by the hands of cowardly camel jocky-rag headed MFers, I do think that if a GI is killed, it is because he is in a position of hostility. A reporter or civ does not carry the inherant job dangers or the means to protect themselves and it makes it all the more shitty when one dies. So yeah, you're right, not to mention, this American is going to be the poster child of how rag head bastards cannot be anything but the animals they were raised to be. Expect the US to deal with ALL of them in a like manner. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush allowed the Paks to try and execute the murdering pricks who did this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:13:04 PM EDT
I whole heartidly agree that the american services men are just as important as the reporters. this can't be allowed to go on like this. these bastard piss me off so bad I turn red when I even think about it. they need to die.[v] [usa]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:25:42 PM EDT
These sub-human, third world, pig eating sorry ass excuses for lifeforms need to be eradicated from the earth. PEACEFUL RELIGION MY ASS !!!! They are simply cockroaches who feed off the world and offer NOTHING positive in return. Without oil, they would ALL still be living in ratty tents and caves. Kill em' and move on to the next target. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:32:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: These sub-human, third world, pig eating sorry ass excuses for lifeforms need to be eradicated from the earth. PEACEFUL RELIGION MY ASS !!!! They are simply cockroaches who feed off the world and offer NOTHING positive in return. Without oil, they would ALL still be living in ratty tents and caves. Kill em' and move on to the next target. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
View Quote
CAN I GET AN AAAAAAAMEN!!!!! (Except the part about pig eating...touching swine is an offense that can send a muslim shitbag to hell!)
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:33:08 PM EDT
I think it is time to let God sort 'em out...
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:36:10 PM EDT
Does anybody have the pictures of the Russian soldier getting his head sawed off by the Chechen "freedom fighters"? Just wondered. A lot of you guys thought that was pretty cool! How cool is it now?!!!! DaMan
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:53:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SPECTRE: These sub-human, third world, pig eating sorry ass excuses for lifeforms need to be eradicated from the earth. PEACEFUL RELIGION MY ASS !!!! They are simply cockroaches who feed off the world and offer NOTHING positive in return. Without oil, they would ALL still be living in ratty tents and caves. Kill em' and move on to the next target. [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shootout.gif[/img]
View Quote
Well said!
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 7:59:04 PM EDT
Two words should figure prominently in any discussions regarding our dealings with Islamic extremists/terrorists: [red]Daisy[/red] and [red]Cutter[/red]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:13:50 PM EDT
View Quote
From the Washington Post: [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47103-2002Feb21.html[/url] "The videotape showed Pearl speaking with someone, almost as if he were conducting an interview, when suddenly an unseen assailant grabbed him and slit his throat, the source said. The videotape included no date, no audio and no faces other than Pearl's, the source said. Pearl's wife, Mariane, who is pregnant with their first child, had remained in Karachi issuing several public pleas with kidnappers to release her husband unharmed." Heartless bastards...
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:25:57 PM EDT
Well, at least our enemies are obviously dumb, that should make things easier.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:34:57 PM EDT
as soon as the target is verified? the Tomahawk missle should be sent!
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 9:37:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2002 9:50:12 PM EDT by AcidGambit]
Drudge via Washington Post says they cut his throat on camera... This just proves how sick these people are. I feel bad for the guys family.... HOWEVER ! I was struck by Pearl's employer's request to respect the guys privacy... Maybe now the media will realize that their soapbox isn't high enough to keep them out of the $hit.* Personally, I think we should drag 10 paki's out of X-ray and cut their throats on CNN. My opinion. * I mean this because, I don't want to see/hear their bitching in round2 when we kill and destroy more than the media finds acceptable. [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47103-2002Feb21.html[/url]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 10:02:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/22/2002 5:38:06 AM EDT by EdAvilaSr]
[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][piss­ed][pissed] I think it's about time for some more... T[50] E[chainsaw] R[frag] R[heavy] 0[pistol] R[rail] I[rocket] S[sniper] T [usa] edited to replace derogatory term with terrorist
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 10:08:14 PM EDT
Two views here from me. 1) The media needs to realie that they are just as vulnerable as anyone else when it comes to kidnapping. We should NOT pay randsom for any hostages! 2) The S.O.B.s that did this need to be tortured like rabid dogs. Nothing is too brutal for these heartless, brutal, scumbags! I think we should demand that we are allowed to conduct our own, exclusive investigatins in Pakistan and get do what we need to get the dirtbags! TORTURE EM ALL!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 4:13:33 AM EDT
[V]
Top Top