Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2002 10:33:44 PM EDT
I'm just kidding, it's a [b]comedy[/b] about "'da man"  and our well known stereotypes. I was laughing my ass off in this movie. Anyone else check it out?

Also the preview to "Resident Evil" looks HOT! I can't wait to check that out...[heavy]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thumbs up from me. It was too funny seeing different groups of cops rumble.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]
The opening sequence with the kids smoking pot in the car just had my rolling around laughing.  It kinda slowed down a bit after that, but it was still damned funny.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Resident Evil!?!?  Oh, man, I don't mean to piss in your cheerios, but haven't Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat, and Street Fighter taught you anything?  Any movie adapted from a video game is usually crap.  No matter how much money they pour into it, no matter how many shots they have of Angelina Jolie running and shooting, the movies that are based on video games are usually terrible. But hey!  That's just my opinion, don't let it stop you from seeing RE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top