Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2002 8:11:33 PM EDT
[url]www.krfh.net[/url]
Listen live, and use the request form to send in requests!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Woah, that's pretty tight.  So you're in Humbolt?  I'm in Malibu.  Oh, what's this now, Marley?  Tight, tight.  Do you have that bootleg Tupac and Snoop Dog track, "Going back to Cali?"  Latz
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Woah it's like Marley unplugged
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Woah, Marvin!  Man I'm diggin this!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, nice choice.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Mr. T,

I don't wanna hear no Jibba Jabba, Fool!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey Mr. T,

I don't wanna hear no Jibba Jabba, Fool!
View Quote

I think I need to change my name, I always get that
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Fact:  Did you know that Mr. T used to kick it with a cat named "Pimp Don Magic Juan."  This guy was a legendary pimp in his own right and Mr. T and him were the best of friends.  But then Mr. T got famous and kicked Juan to the curb.  What a said story...
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Why was Don Juan "magic"?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#9]
That's just the way he was.  When he was a pimp his trade mark colors were Green and Gold.  That's Green for the money and Gold for the honeys.   Yes, he treated  women like street cars.  You miss one, the next one will be along shortly.  Juan was later called upon by a higher power.  Now he's a preacher.  You can read all about it in his book "From pimp stick to Pulpit, It's Magic!" Don "Magic" Juan that is...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top