Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2002 2:39:45 PM EDT
Well, finally COX communications is done with their conversion and I now have two way high speed connection. 3Mbps down/256Kbps up. No more stupid hybrid cable modem 3Mbps down/ 33.6K modem up!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

So to celebrate, I finally install Morpheus and opened my collection of MP3's and videos up to the world. Oh my gowd! There are tons of leeches out there! I thought I was bad... man. Within 30 minutes of initial setup, I had 20 simultaneous connections raping everything I have. I had to lower the total number of connections to my system to 5. Not sure how much longer I can keep this up. But I will try for as long as I can stand it. My modem activity light is constantly on now.

I feel that I need to do this to get even with all the other people that leeched off of when Napster was the "thing".
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet this site still loads slow. [:(]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
try this program. its the best out there.
[url]http://www.neo-modus.com/[/url]
I also have the address to a couple good hubs if anyone is interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top