Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a pic of the little guy - I couldn't do anything about the "blue" color, as it comes from the "heat lamps", or whatever they are.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2Fisaac01%2EJPG[/img]

I had to get Judi out of the hospital today for a while - I know it's tough to be there all of the time.

If you want to give her a call to say hi, or to help her plan ahead for her son's future gun collection, or whatever - please do! [:)]

The number for the Hospital (Home Hospital) is: (765) 447-6811. Just ask for room # 5724.

Thanks again to all of you!

Tyler
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Our prayers and good wishes for you and your son are late but heartfelt. Put all of your cares in God's hands and trust that He will provide all of the care and comfort you and Isaac need.

Keep us informed to you and your son's progress.

Matt and Margie Wiggins
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:53:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Our gracious and loving Heavenly Father, keep our sister Judi and her blessed Isaac Alexander safe and secure in the Palm of Your Hand. Pull up a hedge of safekeeping around them, and continue to bless them and those who minister unto them. Let these requests be bound in Heaven as on earth, while we pray in Jesus' most Holy Name, Amen.

Eric The(CanWeAgreeOnThisMyFellowPrayerWarriors?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

And an [0:)] to watch over them, Amen.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top