Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2002 11:10:08 PM EDT
Who else is going?

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not going to make it, but say hi to Frank at the ARM USA table for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I had been planning on going for the past couple of weeks until I found out this past Monday that it's a three day weekend for my wife and son.

It's all about a [b] DESERT CAMPING TRIP [/b] now, baby!!!

It's about 5 am now.  I'm getting ready to load up the bikes in the back of the truck, hitch up the trailer, load up the guns (only taking .22 plinkers, this time), suck down an artery hardening breakfast, and hit the road by 7 am.

We'll be "homesteading it" on the northwest edge of the El Mirage dry lake bed.

Campfire, trailriding, good weather, plinking, starry nights, and some ribeye's for the grill.

Think I'll pass on the jerky and beanie baby show this time.  I'll be going to the one in May for sure, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top