Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2002 4:36:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2002 4:38:19 PM EDT by Spearweasel]
Several weeks ago, I ordered a full set of the Ergogrip panels for my FIRSH assembly on my carbine. After waiting a couple of weeks, I discovered that they were back ordered for some time. I purchased an identical product from Cavalry Arms for about half the price. I then called and either spoke to Jeff or Curt, but that was a while ago (I forget when exactly). I was told that since the order hadn't shipped, there had been no billing, and so cancellation was no trouble. Thinking no more of it, I cancelled the order. Today (2/15/02) I discovered the following charge on my Bank of America VISA check card account. CHECKCARD OLYMPIC ARMS INC OLYMPIA WA Date: 02/14/2002 Amount: $96.95 This implies that the order was in fact not cancelled, and shipped today after a long delay. While I am quite satisfied with previous dealings with Olympic Arms and remain a happy customer, I need this amount refunded immediately to my account, and an RMA to return the FIRSH panels when I receive them. If you have any questions, please email me at spearweasel@yahoo.com. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Respectfully, Andrew Benton
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:55:36 PM EDT
While my account is still active with AR15.com, there is no longer an official "presence" of Olympic Arms monitoring this web site. I will continue to "lurk" on the weekends from my home as I have time, but as a rule will not be frequenting the lists. Any questions or comments regarding Olympic Arms or their products should be directed to: info@olyarms.com OR, use the Olympic Arms free BB found on our Official Home Page at www.olyarms.com. Tom S.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:39:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By OlympicArms: While my account is still active with AR15.com, there is no longer an official "presence" of Olympic Arms monitoring this web site. I will continue to "lurk" on the weekends from my home as I have time, but as a rule will not be frequenting the lists. Any questions or comments regarding Olympic Arms or their products should be directed to: info@olyarms.com OR, use the Olympic Arms free BB found on our Official Home Page at www.olyarms.com. Tom S.
View Quote
I emailed a similar one to a couple of your sales guys this evening. I just posted here since I thought someone might be around. Like I say, I assume this is just a simple oversight. It's not a crisis, but I do need it taken care of.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:56:23 PM EDT
Take it to a email, not right for this forum!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:02:46 PM EDT
What could possibly be the point of posting this here?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:49:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2002 4:51:06 AM EDT by Spearweasel]
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER: What could possibly be the point of posting this here?
View Quote
A) Because I know that the Olympic guys still read the AR-15 forum on weekends. B) Because Olympic no longer has a specific industry forum to post this in. C) Because it is the weekend, they are closed, and I needed to get some feedback before Monday. I fail to understand the controversy. I didn't accuse them of arson and goat molestation. There was a billing oops. I notified them of the oops by several channels, this being one. You two are acting like I caused the forum servers to slow down and then turn to glowing slag with my post. [rolleyes]
Top Top