Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 6:07:45 AM EDT
So I keep seeing this ad in shotgun news that talks about all citizens being eligible to purchase up to 5 M1 Garands a year from federal arsenals.  Guess I am just getting too curious about it. Thought it might be CMP, but not sure.  Address is at Federal Services Bureau at McDill AFB.  Anybody ever deal with this?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I keep seeing this ad in shotgun news that talks about all citizens being eligible to purchase up to 5 M1 Garands a year from federal arsenals.  Guess I am just getting too curious about it. Thought it might be CMP, but not sure.  Address is at Federal Services Bureau at McDill AFB.  Anybody ever deal with this?
View Quote

Federal Services Bureau simply makes some bucks on info you can ge yourself from the CMP...a lot like the 'ffl kits' in SGN.

Check [url]www.odcmp.com[/url] for the real thing.  One of the best gun deals out there, and easy to do.

hth
-hanko
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Kinda what I figured, but didnt know where to look, thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top