Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2002 10:47:12 AM EDT
Has anybody used this Ab Energizer I keep seeing advertised on TV?  It sounds like a gimmick to me, but if it really works it might be worth it.  Any feedback you can give on its usefulness would be great.

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Just take lots of ice
baths and shiver off those unwanted pounds.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey HKer, I have a preban Century HK91 for sale, only $1500.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Has anybody used this Ab Energizer I keep seeing advertised on TV?  It sounds like a gimmick to me, but if it really works it might be worth it.  Any feedback you can give on its usefulness would be great.

View Quote

Don't waste your money, I just sent mine back for a 30 day refund. Good 'ole sweat is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey HKer, I have a preban Century HK91 for sale, only $1500.....
View Quote

LMAO

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Acually, one of the guys on my building got one.  This being college and all, it got passed around among a couple of people in short order, and everyone says that you can really feel it, that it actually works your muscles.  Of course, it's only been a day, so no long tem data yet.  BUT the catch appears to be that you take these pills that just pass all of you food thru your colon, ie lots o' crappin to minimize the amount of calories that your body takes in.  So far tho, seems like the best workout you can get while sitting on your ass watching tv(or cleaning your guns).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top