Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 6:29:52 AM EDT
Ginny Gaines, a California Republic Citizen, is being held hostage by federal agents(citizens alien to the Republic States) at the CIA compound Langley Virginia. She has been held for over 21/2 year(originally imprisoned by Clinton) by citizens who lack jurisdiction and just cause.  Governor Gray Davis and Attorney General Bill Lockyer have failed and neglected in their duty to negotiate  release of their own sovereign Citizen. Need all help possibel to gain her freedom. I've lost my savings and narrowly escaped two law enforcement assassination attempts in this fight. Refer to [url]http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/ggbl[/url] for a brief summary and informational links. Sincerely, Barry Layton

Edited to make the link live. [whacko]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
dude... seek mental help... seriously.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...

The A-Team!

[img]http://www.krautdog.com/images/ateam.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to question your 'reality'.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Really!!!  Really, really!!!  Act now!!!!

We must ALL raise our voices and be heard!!! All freedom loving, God-fearing, TRUE patriots must DO something.  We will not remain oppressed!!  There is a widespread conspiracy and it must be stopped now!!  This is NOT what AMERICA is all about.  Do something, anything, anything at all!!!

FREE GINNY GAINES!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#5]
OH MY GAWD!
Where did I put my foil hat?
[peep]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Harsh guys, harsh.

Funny, but harsh.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate to break it to you, but Ginny is trying to avoid you cause you are crazy.  You need to seek professional help!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#8]
If it's free, I want some.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#9]
OMG that a-team answer was priceless I need to remember that for the next time some one has a "problem"
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#10]
"Both Clinton and Bush, the CIA and NSA are complicit in this. How many others there are I do not know. The intent is to make Ginny a sex slave for the Washington government syndicate. This is particular to the satanic illuminati cult."

I think his tin foil hat has expired past its due date.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#12]
This is only a faux-conspiracy to distract you from the real conspiracy which of which They are completing Phase I even as you read this.  Millions of people are having their brain's cellular architecture altered through the use of potable water-borne nanobots and cellular phones.  The phones beam instructions and power to the nanobots that are ingested with potable water, especially bottled water.  They are working toward something which They refer to only as The Transformation.  They are a cabal formed of the NEA, Masons, Satanists, Democrats, Dittoheads, stamp collectors, and Bill Ruger, among others.  Phase II is already in the initial stages.  Avoid pancakes!  I have been combating Their Evil Design through seven times seven incarnations and I need your help.  Do not allow yourself to be distracted by this Ginny Gaines construct.  Her vaginal juices are a concentrated source of brain alltering nanobots.  Stockpile ammo and cider vinegar!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is only a faux-conspiracy to distract you from the real conspiracy which of which They are completing Phase I even as you read this.  Millions of people are having their brain's cellular architecture altered through the use of potable water-borne nanobots and cellular phones.  The phones beam instructions and power to the nanobots that are ingested with potable water, especially bottled water.  They are working toward something which They refer to only as The Transformation.  They are a cabal formed of the NEA, Masons, Satanists, Democrats, Dittoheads, stamp collectors, and Bill Ruger, among others.  Phase II is already in the initial stages.  Avoid pancakes!  I have been combating Their Evil Design through seven times seven incarnations and I need your help.  Do not allow yourself to be distracted by this Ginny Gaines construct.  Her vaginal juices are a concentrated source of brain alltering nanobots.  Stockpile ammo and cider vinegar!
View Quote

You forgot the Spikey Haired Mutants who wait outside reality... I can hear them gnashing, gnashing, gnashing!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You forgot the Spikey Haired Mutants who wait outside reality... I can hear them gnashing, gnashing, gnashing!
View Quote

As phase II begins to reach its foetid fruition then the Spikey Haired Mutants and the Plague Zombies will begin their part in The Transformation.  Everybody who is sodomized to death and then eaten by the Spikey Haired Mutants and/or Plague Zombies will have their bioessence absorbed to be used by the nanotech biocomputer They refer to only as Gehhenomoth-5.  When Gehhenemoth-5 becomes fully functional and sentient, phase III begins.  Will you be there with your ammo and cider vinegar or will you be a tool of Their Evil Designs?  I have struggled through seven times seven incarnations and seven times as many decarnations to spare mankind from this Evil From Outside Reality (It cheers me to know I am not the only one who hears it gnashing) but where are the rest of you?
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Millions of people are having their brain's cellular architecture altered through the use of potable water-borne nanobots and cellular phones. The phones beam instructions and power to the nanobots that are ingested with potable water, especially bottled water.
View Quote

That's why I drink nothing but rainwater and pure, grain alcohol.

Well, OK, I do indulge in a little colloidal silver now and then. [whacko]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:55:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Millions of people are having their brain's cellular architecture altered through the use of potable water-borne nanobots and cellular phones. The phones beam instructions and power to the nanobots that are ingested with potable water, especially bottled water.
View Quote

That's why I drink nothing but rainwater and pure, grain alcohol.

Well, OK, I do indulge in a little colloidal silver now and then. [whacko]
View Quote

Well and good, well and good, but what about the cider vinegar enemas? [b]What about the cider vinegar enemas?[/b]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#17]
wow
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well and good, well and good, but what about the cider vinegar enemas? [b]What about the cider vinegar enemas?[/b]
View Quote

BOHIC

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#19]
gnashing, Gnashing, GNASHING, [b]GNASHING[/b]...
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

BOHIC

View Quote

While it was good of you to volunteer to administer Renamed's cider vinegar enema, no soldier in This War can afford to allow any Other to touch his enema bag, his cider vinegar, or his ice.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
gnashing, Gnashing, GNASHING, [b]GNASHING[/b]...
View Quote

You hear it?  They're there and they're coming!  
Avoid pancakes!
AVOID PANCAKES!
[b]AVOID PANCAKES![/b]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought the Forest Service made their smoke-jumpers wear helmets, apparently not in this case.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Checked out the angelfire link. One question: Where, exactly, can I get a bag of that shit?
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:30:24 AM EDT
[#24]
they must've been smoke jumping here locally 'cause they've obviously been smoking more than jumping...

LMAO!!! A-Team!

ROTFLMAO!!! Stamp Collectors!!!

too funny guys
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm speechless.

This is almost as good as Scientology.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
While it was good of you to volunteer to administer Renamed's cider vinegar enema, no soldier in This War can afford to allow any Other to touch his enema bag, his cider vinegar, or his ice.  
View Quote

Hmmm... that's exactly what one of "them" would  have said.  Very suspicious. If only I could see you in person while wearing my Class-7 goggles I'd be able to tell if you're REALLY on our side.

So tell me "Golgo-13", or whoever you are, who really controls International Banking and why did you so "conveniently" forget to include them in your detailed description of the "cabal"?  

A-Hah!! Your ruse has been revealed!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#27]
This story is true!!!

Ginny Gaines was abducted by aliens flying black helicopters after she spotted Elvis in the produce aisle of the Winn-Dixie.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Make fun of Golg-13 if you wish, but I know it to be true.  I was employed at a major corperation which I cannot name for fear of being found.  We developed the nanomachines to react to cell phones and the radiation that leaks out of later model microwave ovens.  The ring you select on your phone is actually used to activate the machines in a way that best fits your personality so that integration is more complete.  Microwave ovens make an excellent power source - even from a distance of up to 35 meters.  

We were told that the nanomachines were going to be used to subdue enemies during war.  When I found out by mistake that they were being distributed in the U.S. I made a break for it.

Some of the beginning stages of the transformation include loss of intelligence, lack of will, dependancy on authorities of any kind to survive, and addiction to talk shows - which will be used to transfer subliminal messages.  If you look around you will see how widely it has spread to the weaker willed already.  

Remember, avoid cell phones, avoid microwaves, and above all AVOID PANCAKES!!!
View Quote

Who's making fun?  I'm dead-serious.  It seems you "insiders" seem to know quite a bit don't you!  So how is it you "escaped" again??  

You fool! You were ALLOWED to escape after becoming assimilated. You're a plant!  You're an unwitting carrier sent to further distribute misinformation. Why do you want me to avoid pancakes so much?  Is it because pancakes actually contain the antedote to the nanobots?

No... I will not listen... no no no no no no no no...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#30]
In phase III, Gehennemoth-5 will  rupture the veil of reality separating us from The Greater Elder Outer Old ones.  When They asssume control of this particular itteration of reality, you will look back on The Tribulation as The Good Old Days.  They are gnashing and [b]they[/b] hate us!  Do you have your cider vinegar or are you going to be a Greater Older Outer Old One's bitch?  I have fought this for you through seven times seven incarnations and seven timies that decarnations and seven times [b]that[/b] excarnations and where the HELL wer you?  The_Macllan talks shit about pancakes and level seven goggles like he has [b]SEEN[/b] the loathsome cities built from eldritch MARBLe, but I've EFFing been therer while  he was drinking his single malt and WHERE  WERE YOU?  AAAAVvvoiiid            PAAAAAAAAANnncccCakes!
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Don't try to confuse anyone [b]Golgo-13[/b]!  We all know that no man nor larch nor lepidoptera is immune unless their vital bodily fluids are cleansed of all nanobots at the porch of the Righteous Fiddler. Your lies are leading many astray and casting them to the 13th hill of the Place of the Skulls where all shall be raptured by the false truth of the "Entity of Shadows and Legs". It is the illuminati that is your spear to the hearts of those who stand barefoot on wet hickory leaves. Yes, you have been there while I endulged the ambrosia of the gods, yet you suckle the bitter vinegar of the [u]spoiled[/u] elixir of the soul.  You are not the King, nor Prince, nor Earl, nor Duke of Togo!  The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are numbered against you. Your seven avatars are a false mirror reflecting the sour waste of the soul that you mix in your clyster of the damned!!! THE CLYSTER OF THE DAMNED!!! You have not read from the very pages of the [i]Vivificus Opusculus [/i] that speaks of the firey apples rich in life and [b]NOT[/b] of the cider nor the stem.  You have not read how the Mollelique are seething with visions, or how the Presttistia and their spawn await the commands. Just puppets all - for I have the proof before me and your threats and your lies will not decieve me.

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey Barry,

You think THIS is a conspiracy? Your friend's problem pales in comparison..........

Go to deja.com

Just to the right of the "search" box, click on "advanced groups search"

Look down about 7 line to where it says,
"[b]Author[/b]  Return only messages where the [b]author[/b] is"  and type in "colonelyu"

Click the "Google Search" button

Look for the topic: "(Revised) Who caused you "hearing voices" & "zapped by waves"?"

You may also want to brow other topics by the same gentleman.

Maybe this will help you keep it all in perspective.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Don't try to confuse anyone [b]Golgo-13[/b]!  We all know that no man nor larch nor lepidoptera is immune unless their vital bodily fluids are cleansed of all nanobots at the porch of the Righteous Fiddler. Your lies are leading many astray and casting them to the 13th hill of the Place of the Skulls where all shall be raptured by the false truth of the "Entity of Shadows and Legs". It is the illuminati that is your spear to the hearts of those who stand barefoot on wet hickory leaves. Yes, you have been there while I endulged the ambrosia of the gods, yet you suckle the bitter vinegar of the [u]spoiled[/u] elixir of the soul.  You are not the King, nor Prince, nor Earl, nor Duke of Togo!  The strings of the Righteous Fiddler are numbered against you. Your seven avatars are a false mirror reflecting the sour waste of the soul that you mix in your clyster of the damned!!! THE CLYSTER OF THE DAMNED!!! You have not read from the very pages of the [i]Vivificus Opusculus [/i] that speaks of the firey apples rich in life and [b]NOT[/b] of the cider nor the stem.  You have not read how the Mollelique are seething with visions, or how the Presttistia and their spawn await the commands. Just puppets all - for I have the proof before me and your threats and your lies will not decieve me.

View Quote

You foolish Tool.  Your Righteous Fiddler is no more than the  an Aspect of Tingalingaloo, The Mad Accordian Player Who Polkas in the void between the iterations of reality.  Your skull seethes with pustulent visions the nanobots feed you.  Did your [i]Vivificus Opusculus [/i] explain the sinister significance of Chicken 'n Stars?  Have you any clue about the unholy relationship between international banking and condensed soup?  Your bioessence is so polluted with Their unclean energies that even level three goggles would show it.  Your talk of antidotes and cleansing of nanobots is clearly stamp collector disinformation.  They have no antidote and they can't be cleansed.  They can only be rendered inert through denial of energy and instructions.  What do you know about the con-trails?  What did they offer you?  What unclean reward did your non-euclidean masters promise you?  I have seen the slime trails that They leave as they gnash in Their insane Outer Iterations.  All you will reap is suffering more exquisite than that of Their Enemies.  Eater of Pancakes!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top