Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2001 1:00:15 PM EDT
My pre- TEC-22 is about the most fun gun I own. That short trigger stroke allows for any hack to empty a 30 rounder in a few seconds. Sounds like a FA. But, it is a TEC gun, so it isn't exactly a high quality piece.

Anyway, I have 2 TEC manufacture 30 rounders for it (In reality, they are 10/22 mags) with feed lips that are beginning to get pretty worn out.
Does the company offer any program to trade in your old pre-ban mag body and some $$$ for a new one?
I figure not, but I thought i'd ask. This is why the ban was passed in the first place. So after a while, all the pre bans in circulation would be broken and unserviceable.

Anyway, and help appreciated. Also, anyone who could turn me on to a cheap place to get a couple of steel lips 30 Rd 10/22 mags for my TEC
gets a shiny new nickel.
Thanks,

McTEC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top