Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2002 12:52:58 PM EDT
Does anyone know how long the state has to send me my CCW? I applied back in mid-December, and still have not received it. How long should I wait until i call and bitch?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
They have 35 days to issue your permit. Took them 24 with me and 31 for my boss.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, now i got a call to make......
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
When I got mine they mailed me a notice. I then had to go pick it up in person. Maybe something got lost in the mail?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
... How long should I wait until i call and bitch?
View Quote

Ahh – I’d call and “inquire”.

Seems like mine took the better part of six weeks.  I suspect the 35 days VTHOKIESHOOTER refers to are business days, not calendar days.  Also, keep in mind you had the Christmas and New Year’s holidays in there.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top