Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 3:35:50 PM EDT
On September 11th, What if the terrorists had flown into the U.N. building? The U.N. has meddled in the affairs of more countries than the U.S., so what if the terrorists had taken out that building instead of the WTC? What would your thoughts be on that? I would have been VERY P.O.'d about the loss of American life on the airliners and on the ground. On the other hand, however, I probably would have had more than just a snicker or two about the U.N. taking such a hit. Those are my thoughts, what are yours?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:51:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:54:09 PM EDT
We would be rebuilding it under their(U.N.) supervision using donations from them(which is really money that we give the little shitholes to begin with. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:04:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:20:56 PM EDT
If terrorists had been stupid enough to target the UN building, they probably would have been so stupid that they wouldn't have even got off the ground, due to most of them producing spoons as weapons to take over the planes............. "YOU! Take us to UN building or I will spoon your heart out!" *one of the terrorists manages to take the controls of the plane and looks at them with a puzzled expression on his face* "Oh no. I can't fly a stick............"
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:22:04 PM EDT
Let's get our heads straight here. An attack on the UN would create the image of the USA coming to the aid of citizens and diplomats from every country in the world. That would be a public relations bonanza for the USA. And the terrorist group involved would receive blanket condemnation from every country with UN representation. That image would be relayed to every country in the world. I don't think any terrorist group opposed to the USA wants to generate that kind of positive image of us.
Top Top