Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 9:00:56 PM EDT
I'd have to say Ski Jumping or maybe Skeleton.

Overall for skill, athletisim, the Biathlon is my sentimental favorite, but I wish they were toting .308's.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot put. 16oz Cast Iron ones [:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Super G Downhill
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
or maybe Skeleton.
View Quote

I hear they have a new 'luge' sport for 2008.  You go down sidways, and it's called "dead man on a fucking sled."

I think all the new events are pretty stupid.  

Moguls really annoy me.  Especially the announcers.  "Wow, great helicopter and iron cross!" translation:  "Look at that chick spin in midair and spread her legs--why this should matter in downhill skiing, we don't know."

Skeleton--why exactly is this a new sport?  "Yeah, man, it's like Luge, but you go down facing forward!  It's revolutionary!"

Anyone else have any "new" Olympic sports that bug them? [:)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Curling takes big balls!  But I LOVE IT!

Biathelon ROCKS!  Ski and shoot, nothing better!

Takes big balls to do the 30k cross country skiing, I feel pain just watching them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top