Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Post from DaMan -
But then again, you started this thread, so you can take it as much off topic as you'd like.
View Quote

Gee, it surely is nice to have your permission to take this thread off topic! That's just what I needed, your permission...not!
Especially when the readers of your original article don't come to the conclusions you'd like them to!
View Quote

What readers are you talking about? You, Zak, and the ever indomitable 5subslr5? I never expect you and subsailor to ever agree with me on Israel at all! Even its correct spelling, most of the time!

I am just glad that every American President and every American Congress since 1947 have agreed with the position I have taken!

Kinda makes your position seem rather left behind in the dustbin of history, eh?[:D]

Eric The(AndIncrediblyOutOfTouchWithTheAmericanPeople!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.jewsnotzionists.org[/url]

DaMan [:P] Whatever you say, Eric! [:P]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Post from DaMan -
Take off topic quick.....allow time to pull foot out of hun-mouth! Discuss carrier deck length !!!! Or quotes from the Bible! Anything!!!!! Please you guys!!!!!!
View Quote

Well, DaMan, if you want to know the truth, I am tickled pink when something like this comes up!

You know me, devout supporter of anything that serves Israel's interests, right?

Well, why do you think I posted this story at all?[:D]

Could it be because the Vice-President of the United States and the National Security Advisor to the President think exactly along the same lines that I do about Israel, the Palestinians, and Arafat?

Feel left out?

Eric The(Hmmm,CouldBe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted: why do you think I posted this story at all?[:D]

Could it be because the Vice-President of the United States and the National Security Advisor to the President think exactly along the same lines that I do about Israel, the Palestinians, and Arafat?

Feel left out?

Eric The(Hmmm,CouldBe!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

No!...... Buhahahhahaa! (Evil laugh)  You're funny Eric! Nice try! But Israeli Defense Minister fugged up! Maybe on purpose!  But it wasn't with the permission of the US government!    

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Do your offer a religious reason as to why the United States must align with Israel or be doomed ???
View Quote

The religious reason is sufficient for me, but there are other just as worthy considerations for the United States to support and defend the State of Israel -

1. Military alliances which we have signed with Israel.

2. Military assistance and sharing of technology between the two nations.

3. Similiar goals in the region.

4. Only democratic nation in the region.

5. Shared political, religious and moral values.

6. Good old American support for the underdog!
(Hah!)

7. Common bonds of families and dual-citizenship (20% of Israelis enjoy American citizenship).

8. Common enemies.

9. 'It's the right thing to do.'

10. The other side is and will likely remain at odds with the United States on a wide and divergent group of interests.

Any one of the above, and a whole lot more I may not have even considered, support the US position on Israel!

Gee, I guess DaMan will have to run for President and win in order to begin changing US policy towards Israel!

That's about the time I'll be packing the Hun luggage for an extended trip abroad.

Eric The(LikeTombouctou,Mali!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask all of those East Germans, Czechs, Polish, Hungarians, Ukrainians, and countless other nations WHO was evil. They welcomed Hitler with open arms as he liberated them from the Communists.
View Quote

Poland was not a communist state when the Nazis invaded.  In fact, when the Bolsheviks tried to invade Poland in 1919, the Poles defeated them.  

Stalin didn't invade Poland in the east until after Hitler had already invaded from the west.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Now Mr. Hun,
do you believe there is a difference in tension between the United States and certain Middle-Eastern countries when only the two countries are involved as compared to the tension when Israel is introduced ?
View Quote

If you believe that the affairs of nations can ever be removed from practical considerations and viewed in a vacuum, sure it would be nice if there were no ongoing Middle East crisis.

So you think we should simply let Arafat fulfill his 50-odd year goal of eliminating the State of Israel?

Sure would make things a lot easier on the Anti-Israel lobby on the Board![:D]

Eric The(YouKnow,'TheUsualSuspects')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Rice and Cheny have it exactly right.  Too bad they are unwilling to say so publicly here.  Arafat should be killed imediately.  I pay no attention to this martyr BS.  The moslems can learn to respect US and Israel only one way - through FEAR.  The Palestinians are the red headed ste child of the Arabs - even Jordan threw them out.  They deserve nothing.  While I believe it a mistake to give them a state, it might have one and only one worthwhile purpose.  That being to collect them in one place and declare war to totally obliterate them.

Who gives a rat's anus what Europe thinks?  We are in this alone and will remain so.  We have pulled their fat out of the fire at least three times so what difference does it make WHAT they want?  Iraq has to go and soon.  Saudia Arabia should be attacked FIRST in order to provide cheap oil and unlimited bases to project our might throughout the region. Who will oppose us with more than mouth?  Who can stop us?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not based simply on the writings of the Bible, my boy, didn't you read my quote [u]carefully[/u]?  Hmmm, what does '...which is not the only reason...' suggest to you?
View Quote

It suggests to me you believe there are other reasons--all well and good.  However, you yourself should read your own post more clearly:
I believe that the United States must side with Israel for this one reason, which is not the only reason, but is a wholly sufficient enough reason unto itself:
View Quote

The whole part about it being a "wholly sufficient reason unto itself" is rather exclusive of any other reasons you care to name.
I am content in our form of government being based upon the principals found in the Judeo-Christian religion of the Bible. Sometimes foreign policy must be guided more by [i][b]Realpolitik[/b][/i] considerations!
View Quote

While not religious myself, I too am content with the principles our founders laid down.  In fact, I support having the ten commandments on courthouses, and think the ACLU's largely successful attempt to remove them is counter to our freedom.  My reasons for believing so are different from yours though (or so I would imagine.)  I believe they belong there because they are an icon of law.
Yes, and you can thank our Christian Founding Fathers for that![0:)]
View Quote

As mentioned above, I do.  But while some of them undoubtedly did so out of religious conviction, one does not need God to figure out that the natural state of Man is freedom. (Okay, that true natrual state of man is probably despotism--but those the despot rules over invariably yearn for freedom!)

It is also worth noting that Jefferson was not a Christian (though also not an athiest, as some sources seem to report.)  True, he was a god fearing man, but thought a holy trintity was laughable, and found the divinity of christ to be blasphemy...

(personal attack ignored, and not quoted.)
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Post from DaMan -
And we should bomb every country with Moslems back into the stone age... or beyond!
View Quote

Who said anything remotely similar to that? Not I, not anyone on this thread that I can recall!

But, you will have to admit, if a few of those particular countries were bombed back into the Stone Age, you think anyone might even notice?

The only things not Stone Age about a lot of those countries already, is the sophisticated Soviet military hardware they were given when they were Soviet puppets in the Cold War, and happened to chose the wrong side of history!

You know, like you always seem to choose!
PS - You must feel frustrated when you have to argue facts vs. name calling!
View Quote

No, I never feel frustrated over that because, thank the Lord, I am never at a loss to bat your feeble arguments out of the ballpark!

Truly, arguing with you is as easy as shooting [i][b]gefiltefische[/b][/i] in a barrel!

Eric The(IfYouGetMyDrift!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Post from DaMan -
No, we can't indict Sharon! The chief witness against Sharon (Hobeika)in the Sabra and Chatila case is dead! Apparently assisinated! DOH!!!!!!! By the Israelis!
View Quote

'Assissinated'? Does that mean what I think it does? Surely sounds rather 'fey', but then I'm no expert in that area

We surely are waiting for that little article DohMan, that would support your Arabist views of the Hobeika assassination!
Don't you love it when nations turn MAFIA?!
View Quote

Don't worry, the Third World nations say the same about the United States with the same level of credibility when DohMan says it about Israel!

Eric The(DoYouGuysHaveTheSameWritersForYourMaterial?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ask all of those East Germans, Czechs, Polish, Hungarians, Ukrainians, and countless other nations WHO was evil. They welcomed Hitler with open arms as he liberated them from the Communists.
View Quote

Poland was not a communist state when the Nazis invaded.  In fact, when the Bolsheviks tried to invade Poland in 1919, the Poles defeated them.  

Stalin didn't invade Poland in the east until after Hitler had already invaded from the west.
View Quote

Renamed, HUH?!!! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No, we can't indict Sharon! The chief witness against Sharon (Hobeika)in the Sabra and Chatila case is dead! Apparently assasinated! DOH!!!!!!! By the Israelis!
View Quote

Like this better..... Mr. Typing Nazi?! [:P]

How about this? .....

The Phalangists rampaged until Saturday morning, killing and raping indiscriminately.  On that day, Morris Draper, one of President Reagan's envoys, sent a message to [b]Sharon[/b], saying: "You must stop the massacres!  They are obscene!  I have an officer in camp counting the bodies!  You ought to be ashamed! The situation is rotten and terrible.!  They are killing children! You are in absolute control of the area, and therefore responsible for the area!"

Sharon...... what a sweetie! [:P]

DaMan

PS - My spelling and typing OK?  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
'Assissinated'? Does that mean what I think it does? Surely sounds rather 'fey', but then I'm no expert in that area

We surely are waiting for that little article DohMan, that would support your Arabist views of the Hobeika assassination!

(DoYouGuysHaveTheSameWritersForYourMaterial?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Eric, you'll just have to wait on the copyrighted stuff! If I put it up here, some A-hole would be sure to report me! Oh,....not you, of course! [:P]

Eric, are the BBC folks "Arabist"?  Or the folks at Reuters? Would you like pictures?  I got'em! [:P]  DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Post from DaMan -
Hey, Eric are the BBC folks "Arabist"? Or the folks at Reuters?
View Quote

Pretty much.

The only media that even begin to give Israel any benefit of the doubt are the ones that are the most conservative, such as FoxNews, and the National Review and the Wall Street Journal editorial page!

You know, the vast right wing conspiracy folks!
As opposed to the limp-wristed liberal media, at whose altar you have chosen to worship.

Eric The(StrangePartnershipIndeed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Does the "Wall Street Urinal" have people on the streets of Beirut?!!!  Or have they talked with the dealer who sold the assassins (spelling correct?)the car?

Eric, I could give you more information directly, if I could send e-mail!  Oh....... but that's so dangerous! [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you DARE to equal Zionism to Nazism?
View Quote

Because of THEIR bulldozers.....?

DaMan
View Quote

psssst - daMan, those 'dozers' don't actually belong to Israel - there's some sort of deal between Israel and Hun Bulldozer, Inc.

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I should have kept closer tabs on this forum.

5subslr5: [b]why?[/b]
I'm satisfied with Eric's reply [^]
(I'm not - what is your answer ?)

By their very survival,the Jews prove that God is exactly who HE says HE is,and HE will do all HIS pleasure.
View Quote

Stunning.

[X]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sure would make things a lot easier on the Anti-Israel lobby on the Board![:D]

Eric The(YouKnow,'TheUsualSuspects')Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Anti-Israel - I believe as I have stated previously Israel has every right to exist.  That position is not "Anti-Israel."

The Palestinians have every right to a home land.
That position is not "Anti-Israel."

The old politics and policies have not worked.  It is time for new thoughts, ideas and then new policies.
That position is Pro-Israel, Pro-Palestinian and pro-life.

[X]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:17:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Post from 5subslr5 -
The Palestinians have every right to a home land.
That position is not "Anti-Israel."
View Quote

Oh, if it were only that simple.

The Palestinians have homelands, their called Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and to a lesser degree, Lebanon.

But the Israelis happen to be occupying the land that the Palestinians still continue to claim as homeland.

You can hear it in the Arabic language speeches of Arafat.

You can hear it from the videotaped speeches of the suicide bombers as they make their preparations for a very personal type of war on Israeli women and children.

You can hear it, but just barely over the ululations of the women, in the shouts of the Palestinians on Sept. 11, as they danced the night away.

Palestinians make up approximately 80% of the population of Jordan. That's a pretty nice homeland right there!

Should Poland be forced to give back the city of Danzig (Gdansk), East Prussia, and re-establish the Vistula River as its Western boundary, rather than the Oder-Neisse River, as it currently stands?

Why? Because even though those areas were historically German, Germany has lost any right to reclaim them because of their conduct.

Two World Wars fought and lost within a generation were sufficient enough.

Well, the Israelis have undergone five wars during a generation. And won every one of them handily.

And yet the Palestinians dream of a Palestine from the river to the sea!

That's not a yearning for a homeland, but a desire for a [u]Reich[/u] and a second Holocaust!

Eric The(DenyThat!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:25:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Post from DaMan -
Eric, I could give you more information directly, if I could send e-mail! Oh....... but that's so dangerous!
View Quote

No sense sending it to me, I couldn't do anything with it.

You need to send that information to Pres. Bush, Vice-Pres. Cheney, and Condie Rice!

They're the ones who are woefully ignorant of the true identity and character of Gen. Sharon, as you know!

They are the ones who don't understand the whole story behind the Hobeika assassination, as you do!

They're the ones with the inadequate or errorneous intelligence information, unlike you!

Please do the country a great service by making certain that Bush & Co., really, really know with whom it's dealing!

One would think the AFIO.org folks would pass all of this information on to the President's advisors! I mean if you have it, shouldn't the POTUS have it?

Eric The(NoPunIntended)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Renamed, HUH?!!! [:P]

DaMan
View Quote

DaMan, do you believe that I have posted factually incorrect material or are you just having trouble with reading comprehension? [;)]

Jesred's statement gave the impression that Hitler was liberating the Poles from communism when he invaded.  I pointed out that Poland was not a communist country at the time.

Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The only media that even begin to give Israel any benefit of the doubt are the ones that are the most conservative, such as FoxNews, and the National Review and the Wall Street Journal editorial page!
Eric The(StrangePartnershipIndeed)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Yes, we all know that Israeli/Jewish interests are WAY UNDER REPRESENTED in the US media!  RIGHT! [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

((((What do I know about Zionism? More than you might think. I know that the father of Zionism, Theodor Hertzl was a German Jew that is credited with the birth of Zionism in the late 1800's, just about the time GERMAN nationalism was beginning to rise. As philosophies they are almost indistinguishable.

View Quote

Definitive. You don't know what you are talking about...

*snip*

German Nazism used terms like "uebermensch", Zionism uses terms like "chosen". Nazism said that through nature Germans had evolved to rule over the untermensch. Zionism says the same thing replacing the word Nature with God and saying GOD told them to rule the goy.
View Quote

Oh yes? And in what document, if we put aside "Mein Kampf"?

*snip*

The father of ANTI ZIONISM is a fine Jewish man named Elmer Berger whose writings are powerful indictments of Israel. In the vein of Christ, Berger has taught against evil and been reviled for it.)))))

View Quote

I don't know who is this Burger Birger Berger... but what what this man forget is that Jesus Christ is Jew.

(((No, because I am literate and well read on the matter. Israel is the problem in the middle east. Remove them and there is no Middle Eastern problem.

View Quote

You aren't a literate. You are an arrogant ignorant. And when you said "remove them" it's clear what you want to say: Final Solutions for the Jews. Sorry. Someone else tried and failed.

When Jews were the minority, the Palestinians and them lived side by side with no problem. Jews were afforded complete freedom in all aspects of life. Only AFTER a band of bloodthirsty Europeans entered the region as Gods "chosen" did all hell break loose.

View Quote

Another evidence of your ignorance. First of all the Jews were a tiny minority because they were expelled from their land. Second of all they were few because at any time they were slaughtered from the occupier (Cristians, Muslims, British, whoever...)
The Ottoman empire often issued laws to protect Jews, but even more often they retreated the law allowing people to slaugter Jews, like in Safed and Jerusalem. They were always forbid to bear firearms EXCEPT when serving for the Ottoman Empire.

Why, the world is STILL laughing at the ridiculous Israeli lie that all of the Palestinians simply woke up on night in 1948 and left their lands, preferring to be homeless than live next to Israelis. The Israelis said the Palestinaisn evacuated their villages to make the Israelis look bad. Hello!!!! Does this make even REMOTE sense to anyone?
View Quote

Ridicolous... like all your post...
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Part II...

Snip>>

The ones that are REALLY close to nazism, my friend, are the ARABS!!!

(((Actually, no. Prosetlyzing in Israel can get a good Christian thrown in jail. Women are held in slavery as prostitutes under lock and key. This has been reported in mainstream press. If they escape and make it to the police they are returned. As long as they are gentiles there is no law against enslaving them.
Right now, in THIS land, America, over 100 Israeli citizens are beingn held in the largest espionage ring ever discovered by US intelligence. Have you heard ONE story about it?
Fox News killed a four part story by Brit Hume on it recently. Need the links?

View Quote

Yes. I need sometimes to see something ridicolous and laughable. There is no one point of what you said that is true. And you know why? Because I am the living evidence...

(((Some Arabs supported the English AND some Nazis. It was this Arab support that lead to the creation of the various Arab nations after WWII.
View Quote

I suppose that the Jerusalem Mufti supported Allies recruiting Muslim for the Waffen SS division "Handschar", or the Arabs that helped the Allies were those ones that declared war to Germany between... 1944 and May 1945?

*snip*

In FACT....MANY Jews supported the Nazis as well. There are Israeli banks that made a "killing" off of them. Yet, the holocaust industry seems to skip them and go after Gentile banks such as the Swiss, French and Germans.

*snip*
View Quote

The only money that the Mosad Aliyah Beth payd to the Nazists were the one that the Gestapo asked to sell permit to emigrate to the Jews. The Nazists simply didn't want Jews in Germany, at the beginning. After 1939 the option changed: extermination.

All the fact you mentioned are twisted, distorted, without history bases. I mean a serious history bases, not the ones of David Irving in his [i]Hitler's War[/i]...
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Poland was not a communist state when the Nazis invaded. .......  

Stalin didn't invade Poland in the east until after Hitler had already invaded from the west......

Jesred's statement gave the impression that Hitler was liberating the Poles from communism when he invaded.  I pointed out that Poland was not a communist country at the time.

View Quote

Evidently, renamed, it's not so much a problem with my reading comprehension.  It's more a problem with YOUR understanding of HISTORY!

When the Germans entered the Soviet "occupied" areas of Poland (by "occupied" read COMMUNIST OCCUPIED!!!), they found things.  

Ever heard of Katyn????!!!  Thought not!  Do some research and get back with me when you know what you're talking about! [V]

DaMan

PS - Renamed, this might help you out!  [url]http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1791/beria.html[/url]    
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#27]
My apologies to Eric for taking this subject off topic!  Renamed wanted to see some photos from Soviet "Communist" Occupied Poland after the Germans entered!

Here they are....smacznego, dziwka!

[url]http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/katyn/naziphotos.html[/url]

DaMan

Edited for Polish spelling!  Don't want Eric and the spelling Nazis to get me! [:P]  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top