Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 2:08:10 PM EDT
What happened to my post about FULL-AUTO.COM?

Edited to clarify that I was inquiring about my original post here on AR15, not a post I had made on FULL-AUTO.COM.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would anyone here know?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It was moved to assaultweb.net.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe it was shot down?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps you just *thought* you posted?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Earlier I saw the post and clicked on it. It took me back to the main forums page. When I tried to find it again it was gone. I assume somebody took offense to it and vanquished it while I was just going to see what it said.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
You should ask the guys at AK47.net.  They're tons of help. [peep]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:58:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Gee, guys thanks so much for the support.  I asked if I'm being censored and these are the responses I get.  Does this mean that someone here is afraid of us mentioning other web sites?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I never even heard of fullauto.com, but then again, before yesterday I'd never heard of Democratic Underground.com assholes either...

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a new site.  Funny thing is that it's got a lot of the current and former members of this site over there.  Last week-end when this site was down all week-end long, there were even mods and staff from here posting over there.  It's not the same as here, it's a less censored and has topic areas that not all will approve of or want to post in.  I just asked if people had been over there since chat was added and my post was (possibly) deleted by someone here in control.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#10]
We're just kidding ya... your original post WAS kinda vague and mysterious.  I searched and couldn't find it.  It's gone.  AFAIK, there's no rules against posting to other sites, so this one's a mystery.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We're just kidding ya... your original post WAS kinda vague and mysterious.  I searched and couldn't find it.  It's gone.  AFAIK, there's no rules against posting to other sites, so this one's a mystery.

View Quote

DScott -
You're right is was kinda vague, but I was in a hurry when I posted it last night (wife's b'day party, Mardi Gras Parade and a ball afterwards full social calendar for a change LOL), so when I saw it this morning I tried to straighten it out.  
I know you guys were kidding around, that why I posted the "gee thanks guys" response.  
You know I wasn't trying to cause trouble, but I did wonder why a post that asked if other members had visited a site would be deleted by the mods or admin (If that is in fact what happened)?  
Hopefully one of them will post an open response to this thread and we'll all find out.  Have a good one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:17:17 AM EDT
[#12]
You betcha!

It is kinda wierd...

Mardi Gras?  Woohoo!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#13]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top