Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2002 8:08:30 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any site that would have a printable target with a deck of cards that can be shot at to get a poker hand?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:18:54 PM EDT
That sounds pretty fun... I could probably scan playing cards in and make one but, don't know if I could print it? I don't think legal paper is enough, maybe two sheets? Post back here if you find anything on this!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 1:21:14 PM EDT
Is that one of the options on the CD "click-n-shoot" printable targets that Dillon's sells?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 2:31:27 PM EDT
i was kind of thinking of just making 52 boxes on 8.5x11 paper and just randomly typing in the cards..i.e. K Hearts, 10 Clubs, etc. but i thought that if i could somehow get all 52 actual cards on a sheet it would look cooler. for the match, we would just shoot 5 shots at the target and the 5 cards hit would be your poker hand.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:33:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2002 3:34:11 PM EDT by FMJunkie]
Well, I did a little experiment. It looks like I could fit 20 cards per page. Not that big a deal to hang 3 pieces of paper I guess but, you wouldn't be able to use these at very long range since they would be so [size=1]small[/size=1]. [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/FMJunkie%2Fcards%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:39:46 AM EDT
i guess my thoughts are to have the cards quite small, so you can't really see or aim at any particular card. the goal would be to get 5 shots on the target, and kind of leave it to luck for which cards you hit to make your poker hand.
Top Top