Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/8/2002 6:45:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2002 6:57:29 PM EDT by Boomholzer]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=86451[/url] Ive been jones'in to get my hands on the AR-10T I ordered over 2.5 weeks ago. No payment problems, MO processed. The problem is they still have not shipped it out from YoungsGuns in TN. I called a week ago and got confirmation that the invoice was processed and the rifle would be shipped with a day from the warehouse. I called the last three days and finally found out today (computer system was down) that the rifle was still in the warehouse. There was a note attached about no scope mount. I responded that it was OK if no mount was included and that they should not hold the order to wait for the 1-piece Armalite mount (if that was what was happening). I was told to call again on Monday (4th call now) to dtermine when the rifle would leave the shipping dock. In the mean time I have received the mount, scope, bipod, etc.......ordered a week after the rifle. Got a bench full of bolt-ons but, no rifle. ....cant wait...anymore...argggg! Anyone who owns a AR-10T who can lend it out.....let me know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:50:26 AM EDT
I'm not familiar with Youngs Guns, where in TN are they? --------------------------------------------------------- I live in a modest house with an immodest array of guns.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:51:13 AM EDT
[url]www.youngsguns.com[/url]
Top Top