Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/8/2002 5:20:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2002 6:30:21 PM EDT by 7IDL]
damn, I'm a long time widoze user (since 3.11) and I have come to a point where I can't figure this POS out.. all of a sudden I can not save picture in IE by right clicking on them.....well, [b]I CAN, [u]but the only option is .bmp!![/u][/b] WTH? there are some cool pics over at [i]The Lodge[/i] that need to be put on my hdd! [:)] anyone got any ideas? thanks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:01:36 PM EDT
It seems like you have the option of saving in either raw bitmap (bmp) or the form the original pic is in. (jpg, gif, etc)
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:03:49 PM EDT
Damn... It still pisses me off to see my old post count (1200+) replaced with this piddling low 3 digit #.... [:|]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:57:24 PM EDT
$%&^&*() microsoft %^&*()_ I found the solution, by mistake on the M$ website.. a search of the site was futile. I found it by mistake in an FAQ about IE6.0 with the exact same wording I used to search the knowledge "database" (&*^^%&(%)* anyway, if it happens to anyone, most likely cause is a full [i]internet cache[/i]. this has never happened to me in any other version of windoze I have used (3.11/95/98/98se/2k) #$%^&*()_
Top Top