Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I drive a taxi in NY
View Quote

But.. but.. it says you are from TX!  Does that stand for taxi?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Pervs are pervs.
Lesbians are just as disgusting as queer men.
Remember what real life dykes look like.
Picture Reno on Rosie.
Enough said.
View Quote

Thanks Hannah! Sin is sin, no matter who its in. I saw two girls kissing at the Indy 500. Yeeeeck!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Born in Texas, now living in NY.  Total culture shock. Death to all HOMOS!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pervs are pervs.
Picture Reno on Rosie.
Enough said.
View Quote

I do not agree with you on that one, but the visual you just provided makes me feel taited. Gee, thanks.

[beer]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pervs are pervs.
Lesbians are just as disgusting as [puke]queer men.
Remember what real life [puke]dykes look like.
Picture
[shock][puke]Reno [sex]on[puke] Rosie.[shock]
Enough said.
View Quote

Nothing on Earth warranted bringing those two together even as a way to prove a point.
Hannah, I don't remember much of the German my Dad taught me but
"Rosie machts mir[puke] Vomit" rings a bell

[:)>]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pervs are pervs.
Picture Reno on Rosie.
Enough said.
View Quote

GEEZ!!!!! Talk about killing the mood!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
In strict anthropological terms, mankind is all about the propagation of the species.  Without procreation, mankind would become extinct. To facilitate procreation, the male of the species must become aroused.  Watching two women take their tongues to each other arouses the male of the species, which fosters the urge to procreate, and accordingly, assures the survival of the human race. To the contrary, watching two butt-pirates go at it could make a man go limp for a week, and the species becomes threatened.

(Can somebody PLEASE tell me what movie/TV show that came from?  I have it as a .wav file on my computer, but I can't figure it out. The guy's voice sounds like Jeff Goldblum.)
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#9]
The thought of watching two women make hot sweet love to eachother makes me bounce off the walls!! Its like poetry in motion!![:P]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The thought of watching two women make hot sweet love to eachother makes me bounce off the walls!! Its like poetry in motion!![:P]
View Quote

Rosie O'Dogface and Jannibal Reno are not allowed to bounce in my Fantasy world.[puke]

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Rosie O'Dogface and Jannibal Reno are not allowed to bounce in my Fantasy world.[puke]

View Quote

Dude, I wasnt thinking Rosie O' Dognuts or Jannibal(The cannibal)Reno.

More along the lines of Jessica Alba and Britney Spears!! Wood!!![:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess I am also a lesbian.[:)]
View Quote

Ummm, do you know that GWF stands for Gay White Female?  I'm serious![:)]
View Quote

I had never thought of it. Now I'm going to have a complex. [:O]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Still though, if my mental image of Jennifer Lopez rolling around with Jennifer Aniston on Jennifer Love Hewitt's king sized bed stays in my head forever, who's it gonna hurt?
View Quote

Thanks for the idea jarhead_22!

I like the idea of garandman getting hemorrhoids and slipping on a banana peel.[}:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In strict anthropological terms, mankind is all about the propagation of the species.  Without procreation, mankind would become extinct. To facilitate procreation, the male of the species must become aroused.  Watching two women take their tongues to each other arouses the male of the species, which fosters the urge to procreate, and accordingly, assures the survival of the human race. To the contrary, watching two butt-pirates go at it could make a man go limp for a week, and the species becomes threatened.

(Can somebody PLEASE tell me what movie/TV show that came from?  I have it as a .wav file on my computer, but I can't figure it out. The guy's voice sounds like Jeff Goldblum.)
View Quote

A quick Google search reveals that the quote is from Ally McBeal.  The character quoted is Richard Fish (Greg Germann.)
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.........does that count??

DK [:D]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Dude, I wasnt thinking Rosie O' Dognuts or Jannibal(The cannibal)Reno.

More along the lines of Jessica Alba and Britney Spears!! Wood!!![:D]
View Quote

Lets try Lita Ford and the Hot sister fron Heart or Jenna Jameson and Jill Kelly.
Wood Squared.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#17]
[:X*][puke]  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:32:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Still though, if my mental image of Jennifer Lopez rolling around with Jennifer Aniston on Jennifer Love Hewitt's king sized bed stays in my head forever, who's it gonna hurt?
View Quote

Thanks for the idea jarhead_22!
View Quote

What can I say? I'm a giver.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top