Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2002 12:39:16 AM EDT
yup its true, that tub-O sh*t rosie bought former Navy Seal Rudy Boesch from tv's Survivor 1 a new car, and an ugly one at that, a pontiac aztek.
dont ask why butch dyke rosie would buy "i hate queers" rudy a new car, i dont have that info.

while in the barnes n noble looking for a book i need for class, i noticed rudys biography (a pocket sized book), its a quick read, simple questions asked and simple answers given. he mentioned twice that rosie gave him a new car.

also mentioned in the book was his thoughts on the NRA, he said they were a good responsible group. he said he owns guns and keeps one near his bed. but hasnt shot them in years, and doesnt hunt.
interestingly his dad fought in the german army during WW1, and to his death his dad believed he fought for the Right side.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I had a history teacher who basically said that the German's weren't directly responsible for WWI as it was the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand (of Austria) in Sarajevo, Yugoslovia (by a Turk I believe) that triggered the war.

The Germans were forced to repay other countries for the cost of the war.

Adolph Hitler used this to his advantage knowing that this was something many Germans resented. He would get up on his "soap box" and fuss about how the German's were held responsible for something they didn't start.

Probably the only truthful statement he has made in this regard.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top