Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 8:10:14 AM EDT
The IDF uses both the Mauser 66SP and the newer version which is lighter the Mauser 86SR for their bolt-action sniper rifles.

I know a few of the Mauser 66SP's were imported from Israel into the United States but have heard nothing about the Mauser 86SR.

Does anyone know if the Mauser 86SR was imported into the United States [?]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
www.ccfa.com has the Mauser SR93 and SR86 listed as being in stock. Very cool items but not cheap.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
www.ccfa.com has the Mauser SR93 and SR86 listed as being in stock. Very cool items but not cheap.
View Quote

Thanks a lot Fuster - I was hoping no knew anything but now I've got to go look.

Thanks very much !

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They have a couple of '86's as you said.

The least expensive '86 was $4490.00 and since I paid a good bit less for my 66SP I'm going to let them keep their gun.

F. Cluck, thanks for the help.

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top