Posted: 2/6/2002 5:54:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]
[8D]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Geez, you too?  We must use the same dealer, you know the one who always has just what you want on sale, and there's only one left, and I just went ahead and got it, but there's no way to return it....I'm only fooling myself.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife is a lot smarter than that.  We were in the local hardware store that stocks some guns.  I was looking at them.  She said something like, "What are you looking at those for?"  "They don't have anything expensive enough to interest you."  She was right.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
i thought i was the only 100.00 gun buyer on the planet.  my other favorite is "with current legislation these are going to be illegal, i didn't want to get it now, but i guess i have to while i still can."  striker, what is that flag, i know it's provincial, what province? sorry to sound uneducated.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel sorry for all you guys who have to make excuses for your gun purchases [:D] and for even having to know the dictionary listed here.  Last night, I got into a discussion with a British woman here on Barbados on our retaliation against the Taliban and, of course, about guns.  I just finally told her, as trying to reason with this woman proved impossible, that she did not have a clue and she need to awake from her slumber.  When I was married, I could not get into serious discussions with other women about subjects like that nor could I discuss those subjects with her without having to break out the aforementioned dictionary.  It's soooo great just doing what I want and with whom I want and if it is some lame British bitch, being able to just say exactly what I feel.  Before someone tells me I need to be more tactful about the subjects that we were discussing, let me say you had to be there.  Even her friends were agreeing with me when I finally let her have it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
now see,the U.S. armed forces need cool flags like that. if the gun laws didn't suck ass, i'd move to cananada.  the people are sure as hell nicer than where i live (DMZtroit)
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#10]
that's beautiful.  it must be the beer, that's it, the beer.

it's the beer, isn't it? you can tell me.
   [beer]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:13:29 PM EDT
[#13]
one of the things i LOVE about this site (sincerety,not bashing here) is how the topic of discussion changes.  somehow we ended up talking about flags and military units. that's commonality at work!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#16]
jt-12? that sounds more like a petroleum product or something.  not suave or debonair at all, old chap.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Canada has an army?
[:D]
View Quote

Now that's funny!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
i'm the luckiest guy in the world. Every rifle i buy only cost me a 100.00 or so. As far as she knows that is [:D]

mike
View Quote
Be very careful with that one! She might get mad at you and sell one to the husband of a girl friend that goes to her beauty shop. She will sell it for what you bought if for to get that hundred bucks back![shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for all you guys who have to make excuses for your gun purchases [:D] and for even having to know the dictionary listed here.  Last night, I got into a discussion with a British woman here on Barbados on our retaliation against the Taliban and, of course, about guns.  I just finally told her, as trying to reason with this woman proved impossible, that she did not have a clue and she need to awake from her slumber.  When I was married, I could not get into serious discussions with other women about subjects like that nor could I discuss those subjects with her without having to break out the aforementioned dictionary.  It's soooo great just doing what I want and with whom I want and if it is some lame British bitch, being able to just say exactly what I feel.  Before someone tells me I need to be more tactful about the subjects that we were discussing, let me say you had to be there.  Even her friends were agreeing with me when I finally let her have it.
View Quote

WE like this relationship WE have with our wives.  These little games are what makes it fun!  I can tell my wife I am going to buy a preban Bushmaster before they are all gone and she knows full well what I am up to.  That is what makews it fun.  Then she says I got some Bobby Brown lipstick for $8!  Bullpucky I know that crap costs $16!  It is fun!

Kentlik
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#21]
[:)] I wish my wife had no clue what the guns cost.  Unfortunatly she buys them to.  I guess that just gives me more guns.  She was saying that she wanted an ar the other day?????? Hmmm I could call that one mine too....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top