Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2001 8:03:34 AM EDT
It's official.
I have owned an AR15 for a couple of years now but I recently purchased an FN-FAL and an AK47. I enjoy the AK, I was really impressed with the FN but I am in love with the AR. My wife and I decided that we will be getting all of our children their own AR when they come of age. They will learn to be proficient with everything they can but the AR is the one for us. My girl is two and I have twin boys right now 4 months old. My girl helps me load the ammo cans and clean the guns. The boys have got some growing to do though. I think I might need to start collecting parts now, just in case they are banned by the time we need them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you have a good family!!!!  Looking to adopt any more kids just let me know.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top