User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
You all are entitled to your opinions.

I am entitled to mine.

I will not waste any further time engaging such vacant, delicate, minuscule people.

So it is!

So shall it be!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, Rush issued a "clarification" on his antigun "nobody needs an AK47" statement?  Is that anything like the "clarifications" that Congress edits into the Congressional Register, inserting pretty speeches, turning around what they actually said, stroking favored sheep--I mean constituents, and so on?

Or is that a "clarification" like "It depends on what your meaning of AK47 is"?

Or perhaps "I did not have range relations with that rifle.  Miss AK47."

For whoever chewed me a new asshole about "grant" instead of "guarantee", thanks, my bad, it was something like 3am here.

And for Erik the(I'llSupportMcCainIfHeWins)Hun, you deserve the mess you're creating -- too bad the rest of us have to live in it too.  Get a spine and help throw him out, even if it means another Feinswine takes his place.  At least you know where you stand with her;  with that backstabber McCain, nobody does.  Look what supporting Jim Jeffords got you Party weasels.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Get a spine and help throw him out, even if it means another Feinswine takes his place.  At least you know where you stand with her; with that backstabber McCain, nobody does.
View Quote

Now that is an intelligent thing to say...

Why not just bury yourself in piles of pig crap?  At least you'll know where you stand.

At least McCain votes conservative on most issues.  An as far as Jeffords goes, there is no one to blame but himself.  Go ahead and support Democrats.  Daschle will set up a permanent residence in the ML chair.  I have seen what happens to local moderate Democrats once they get elected to national office.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You all are entitled to your opinions.

I am entitled to mine.

I will not waste any further time engaging such vacant, delicate, minuscule people.

So it is!

So shall it be!
View Quote

Does this mean you're leaving ?[>Q]
You ARE entitled to your own oppinion. It's when you start insulting others oppinions that the problems start. Voice your oppinions, then move on, unless of course you would like to have a rational exchange. Otherwise, you only serve to make yourself look stupid an childish.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top