Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/29/2002 7:28:21 PM EDT
[url]http://insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/163052.html/url]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:31:14 PM EDT
Here is the link: [url]insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/163052.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:41:04 PM EDT
What is Insight magazine's reputation? I've heard of them before, but I don't know from where.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 1:51:39 AM EDT
Disgusting story. It appears that we are little better than the corrupt UN officials there, Albanian and Serbian Mafias, etc. To answer your question Achmed: it's an off-shoot of the Washington Times, so it's somewhat conservative. I used to subscribe to the magazine back when my views were more liberal simply for their coverage of world events. I found that they did a better job than the usual suspects you would find on the newstand.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:05:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69: Disgusting story. It appears that we are little better than the corrupt UN officials there, Albanian and Serbian Mafias, etc. To answer your question Achmed: it's an off-shoot of the Washington Times, so it's somewhat conservative. I used to subscribe to the magazine back when my views were more liberal simply for their coverage of world events. I found that they did a better job than the usual suspects you would find on the newstand.
View Quote
Oh man. That is bad. One of the guys I used to shoot IDPA with went to Bosnia as a Dyncorp contract employee. He was a decent guy, but it sounds like he may have been sent to a cesspool and that can corrupt a person. I'll have to ask around and see if he's back in the US and see how he is.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:05:57 PM EDT
If the allegations are true, then that's sickening, truly sickening...
Top Top