Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/29/2002 3:10:34 PM EDT
By the band "Carnivore" now known as "Type O Negative." Pretty cool song that fits todays world. It was written in the late 1980s. ***Explicit (but cool) Lyrics*** U.S.A. for U.S.A. Listen to all this all you douchebags it's time that we laid down the law we're tired of taking your shit and we ain't 'gonna take it no more be prepared to fight and die so that we may be free and if you don't like it here than pack your shit and leave our forefathers died in war so that you could live better we at least owe it to them to keep the stars and stripes forever Planting bombs in planes blowing up our ships kill our kids and woman find these dickless slobs hang them by the scrotum lets end the terrorism You think yourself a god would follow to the death a spineless yellow faggot a bunch of stinking slobs hiding behind masks show yourself 'ya maggot United we stand divided we fall and that's the way it's gonna be don't ever forget the soldiers who died for liberty All the bullshit countries who think they'll beat the giant world peace upheaval we'll nuke 'em to the stone age send the message clear ya don't fuck with the eagle
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:33:08 PM EDT
Well, that is definetely a patriotic song, and not a bad wise lyricly. But...... It is NOT by a punk band. Carnivore and Type O Negative aren't punk bads. Sorry to nitpick, but I have to clear that up. I've seen to many people classify bands (i.e. Husker Du, Blondie) as punk bands when they're not. There are punk bands who have patriotic songs however, though more in the Oi!/Streetpunk vein such as The Bruisers and The Cuffs. And American Skinhead bands have been pumping out Patriotic songs since the 80's. Bands like Forced Reality, Stars And Stripes, Soldier 76, and Arresting Officers just to name a few. Nothing like some good old patriotic Oi! Anthems to get the blood flowing, let me tell ya.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:39:00 PM EDT
I know Type O isn't punk, I've listened to them for quite a while. Don't listen to too much Carnivore and it's hard to get a grip on what kind of band they are... Check out the song "Angel" by Type O. KICKS ASS!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:48:30 PM EDT
Exactly right. ------- "I find it's hard, so hard to find, oh well, whatever, nevermind."
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:00:26 PM EDT
punk rock on an ar15 forum? thats pretty effing sweet. gotta love the diversity of the people in here. i personally am a big fan of Mock Orange, Bad Religion, and Appleseed cast. Appleseed is more emo than punk, but you should check em out anyway... we got any more music lovers in here?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:01:59 PM EDT
The Clash was the last punk band. Everything after are just idolatry. ;-) I'm lovin' the fact that someone mentioned Husker Du!!! Bob Mould ROCKS! AB
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:09:01 PM EDT
TO- = Mainstream Goth One of my favs.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:21:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TBoltChief: The Clash was the last punk band. Everything after are just idolatry. ;-) I'm lovin' the fact that someone mentioned Husker Du!!! Bob Mould ROCKS! AB
View Quote
This has to be one of the stupidest thing I've ever read. First of all, Bob Mould sucks. Though with this kind of taste in music, I can see why you might think that The Clash was the last punk band. See, this is the same old crap that you always here from people who may have at some point hung around the fringes of the scene, but never really got what it was about. And never LIVED it. I've heard it all before, but always with different bands. "Punk died after The Clash/Sex Pistols/The Damned/Iggy and The Stooges, etc, etc., died/broke up." Well, sorry but punk wasn't born with The Clash, and it certainly didn't die with it either. As a matter of fact I don't think they even ever call themselves punk, and Combat Rock was about as unpunk as it gets. Punk and Oi! are alive and well, so get over it. People like you never got it, and never will.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:30:14 PM EDT
Bad Religion.... rules.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:24:40 PM EDT
I didn't realize I was dealing with a newby to the intrernet that didn't know what ";-)" means. Look it up some time, spubby. "You ain't punk 'cuz you spike your hair When a jock is livin' inside your head" -Dead Kennedys "Nazi Punks F#ck Off" Hugs and kisses AB
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:38:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TBoltChief: I didn't realize I was dealing with a newby to the intrernet that didn't know what ";-)" means. Look it up some time, spubby. "You ain't punk 'cuz you spike your hair When a jock is livin' inside your head" -Dead Kennedys "Nazi Punks F#ck Off" Hugs and kisses AB
View Quote
Damn, I really feel stupid for not being a big enough internet geek to know what ':?>_ (or whatever that silly ass shit was) means. I guess only a true punk rocker like yourself would own a secret internet decoder ring. And wow, I'm really impressed by that quote from Jello Biafra. You truly are "The Man". BTW the next time you feel the need to type "hugs and kisses", save it for an email to your boyfriend you fucking nerd.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:41:15 PM EDT
...ahh...nevermind, Sid. I guess Dad hasn't needed the computer tonight, huh? AB
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:47:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 6:48:32 PM EDT by Arock]
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: Well, sorry but punk wasn't born with The Clash, and it certainly didn't die with it either.
View Quote
Seamus...ever hear of a 60's band by the name of Kenny and the Casuals? Bands like the Sex Pistols used to mention Kenny Daniel band's LP as an influence. Used to go hear them play at places like the Studio Club in Dallas around 1966. Sort'a punky for the time I guess but Houston's 13th Floor Elevators seemed better. Got a fix on any of that?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:48:31 PM EDT
[b]Whoa, whoa, whoa, fucking-whoa![/b] Husker Du NOT a punk band? Bob Mould SUCKS? (although I'm sure you'd know first hand, he-he-he...) Get ye to the nearest MP3 trading sight and download the Husker's first release [u]Land Speed Record[/u].... [img]http://gs.cdnow.com/graphics/COVERART/local/L/70/69/00017069.jpg[/img] [b]IF[/b] you survive that - nestle up to the temple that is [u]Zen Arcade[/u]... [img]http://gs.cdnow.com/graphics/COVERART/local/L/70/66/00017066.jpg[/img] While I agree that now the word "Punk" is just a tool to sell Mountain Dew, back in the day, HD was the shit. They were fat, rude, ugly, and... fat - but they could pound audiences into the floor with their music. With enough THC racing through their sytems to kill half of fucking Jamaica they put Minni-apple-iz on the map. The British NME defined Mould as "Half-man, Half-lager". PS Smokejumper: Seeing BR in Milwaukee in a couple of months - they always put on a good show
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:51:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TBoltChief: ...ahh...nevermind, Sid. I guess Dad hasn't needed the computer tonight, huh? AB
View Quote
Man, is that all you got? Go to bed now and cry yourself to sleep. It will be all better in the morning. What a freakin queer.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:56:49 PM EDT
DoloMite, Hell yeah! Husker Du was great! Dipshit, Leif, only knows Punk as a Fashion, not music. AB
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:01:30 PM EDT
"Strength Through Oi!" But seriously, from my own PERSONAL point of view, I haven't heard much punk lately that sounds like anything new or at least novel or interesting. It all sounds like warmed-over DKs or Clash or Sex Pistols- but hey, after those three acts, how do ya top that? But now, I'll never see twenty again (would not want to), so, despite my experience, my views don't count [rolleyes][sleep]...... ............ "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein." --Decca executive Dick Rowe, 1962
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:05:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Arock:
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: Well, sorry but punk wasn't born with The Clash, and it certainly didn't die with it either.
View Quote
Seamus...ever hear of a 60's band by the name of Kenny and the Casuals? Bands like the Sex Pistols used to mention Kenny Daniel band's LP as an influence. Used to go hear them play at places like the Studio Club in Dallas around 1966. Sort'a punky for the time I guess but Houston's 13th Floor Elevators seemed better. Got a fix on any of that?
View Quote
Ya, there's no doubt that alot of early garage bands had alot of influence on the punk bands of the 70's and 80's. It's amazing how rockin some of the bands from the sixties and early seventies were, especially compared to some of the mainstream garbage comming out at the time. It's just that the Oi! and punk movements of the late 70's and early 80's (and on up to today) was a fairly new and distinct scene. Hell if you get right down to it, it's just another rock and roll rebellion, just like the 50's with Buddy Holly, Elvis, etc. Oh and BTW, the only thing I've ever heard of the 13 Floor Elevators was a cover by a Punk/Hardcore band out of Jersey by the name Headwound. I think the name of the song was "You're going to miss me babe" or something like that (the CD case is packed or I'd have got it right), and it was a GREAT song. I've been wanting to hear some more of their stuff, but haven't come across any. From what I understand, they're a bit obscure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:13:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: the only thing I've ever heard of the 13 Floor Elevators was a cover by a Punk/Hardcore band out of Jersey by the name Headwound. I think the name of the song was "You're going to miss me babe" or something like that (the CD case is packed or I'd have got it right), and it was a GREAT song. I've been wanting to hear some more of their stuff, but haven't come across any. From what I understand, they're a bit obscure.
View Quote
That's the Elevator's signature song. The second ever use of an an electronic instrument on a recording (after the Beach Boys' Good Vibrations) they called an "electronic jug". Rocky Erikson made it out of the 60's alive tho' somewhat the worse for wear. I worked stagehand at an Elevator's gig at the Avalon Ballroom in San Fran in September 1967 when Chet Helms Family Dog ran the place. Don't think I ever saw anybody as totalled as Rocky that night.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:13:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: Damn, I really feel stupid for not being a big enough internet geek to know what ':?>_ (or whatever that silly ass shit was) means. BTW the next time you feel the need to type "hugs and kisses", save it for an email to your boyfriend you fucking nerd.
View Quote
Ya know, I went back and read that, and pretty much larffed my ass off... again. Seamucusdude, I don't know if you've tried Morpheus yet, but I just did a search for 13th floor elevators and got about 20 hits. Worth a try.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:27:20 PM EDT
The Damned (opening for Rob Zombie) at the House of Blues in Las Vegas, March 13. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?! GREAT first album (waaaaaay back in 1976) cool third album, after that they started trying to sound like Pink Floyd. But I'm going . . . old time's sake.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:36:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TBoltChief: DoloMite, Hell yeah! Husker Du was great! Dipshit, Leif, only knows Punk as a Fashion, not music. AB
View Quote
You are a fucking moron. First of all, you call me a dipshit but what have I said that isn't true? Secondly, you don't know me so you have no basis for such a trivial accusation as I'm only in it for the fashion. Well, if I'm in it for the fashion I'm pretty well fucked. I'm a Drywall contractor, and so generally only dress in jeans, steel toed boots, and a t-shirt. Secondly, I don't follow you're p.c., college boy view of punk (so typical of people who think Husker Du was punk). I came from a working class family and got into punk when I was thirteen. Believe me I had to pay my dues. I had to fight for who I was all through high school, literally. I got into the skinhead scene when I was 17, and haven't looked back. Basicly I've been involved with the skinhead/punk scene for the past 14 years and even though I don't deal much with "scene" stuff nowadays, am still true to who I am and what I believe. Sure, anybody can dress the part. And guess what, just anybody can listen to the music as well. But it's the people who have paid their dues and fought on the streets for who they are and what they believe that make it what it is. Not nancy boys like yourself. And as far as being in it for the music, I'd be hardpressed to find anybody with a larger record/CD/tape/7" collection than me. And I'm not just talking Oi/Punk/Hardcore either. We're talking tons of old original Columbia Johnny Cash 45's with rare b-sides, Merle Haggard, old bluegrass, Rockabilly, and even........ An original copy of the first Misfits 7" "Cough/Cool". I guess you could say I'm much more about the music and the way of life than about the fashion. So what the fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:42:58 PM EDT
Dolomite-saw 'em in Reno in '00, great show. Chairborne- might be go to that show, the girlfriend's a big Zombie fan, and I wouldn't mind going for The Damned.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:46:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dolomite:
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: Damn, I really feel stupid for not being a big enough internet geek to know what ':?>_ (or whatever that silly ass shit was) means. BTW the next time you feel the need to type "hugs and kisses", save it for an email to your boyfriend you fucking nerd.
View Quote
Ya know, I went back and read that, and pretty much larffed my ass off... again. Seamucusdude, I don't know if you've tried Morpheus yet, but I just did a search for 13th floor elevators and got about 20 hits. Worth a try.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check that out when I get my computer set up after my move (bought a house and the computer is packed up). I'm actually accessing this via webtv right now. I know alot of people liked Husker Du, but I just never got to much into them. And I guess some peoples feel different about "what punk is", but they seemed a bit more college rock to me. Granted a harder version of college rock, but......
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:50:23 PM EDT
Hey man. Punks don't buy houses!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:52:24 PM EDT
And since Chairborne brought up an old punk band........ Anybody get a chance to see The Weirdo's after they put out that album in the early 90's? They opened for the Circle Jerks, and they were freaken AWESOME! Probably one of the most memorable show's I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:59:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 8:00:43 PM EDT by Zapata]
You aint hardcore cause you spike your hair, when a jock still lives inside your head. How about; Harder core than thou for a year or two, then it's time to get a real job.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:08:39 PM EDT
husker du isnt all that punk fellas.... but hey, who am I to say? i never met the dudes.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:21:47 PM EDT
You must have missed a few other Carnivore songs. "Race War" Black against white yellow versus red the fighting won't stop until we're all dead Burning, looting, riots destroy the masses Nightfall, brings death, city reduced to ashes Don't call me your brother 'cause I ain't your fucking brother we fell from different cunts and your skins an ugly color Race War we're going to a race war Hate War we're going to a hate war Bloodshed, rampage, torture is not subsiding Chaos, bedlam, violent ethnic uprising Moslems against Christians and the Arabs versus Jews the Catholic and Protestants no one wins we all lose Everybody's gonna die Xenophobic tendencies instilled in us at birth are misabled racism hostilities getting worse accept the fact my distant cousin we cannot live in peace isolated environments may just be the key Human beings suspicious soon fear grows to hate we'll have each other by the throat when forced to integrate mothers watch their children die at each other's hand Cain and Able set the course ethnocentric command Race War Hate War And... "Jesus Hitler" Jesus Hitler Adolf Christ Is this the second coming Or the fourth Reich? His mother a nun raped by a nazi near the end of the second great war gave birth to a son who could change the future for better or worse he's not sure I am what should never have been the ultimate abomination Have I returned to save the Jews or to destroy them? Hear thee my fellow nazolics come join the Neotheofacists keep the race pure practice eugenics and swear to the holy swazafix I have returned Reich und Roll! Hess to my left and Peter on my right will it be war or peace totalitarian on his throne of blood commands both man and beast a pair of souls trapped in the body of one both prisoners of reincarnation torn between good and evil I have returned for salvae-elimination The Carnivore CD I have even has a triskelon on it, which is a racist symbol. Besides the fact that they JUST SUCK ASS AS A BAND.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:37:10 PM EDT
I used to be into punk rock when I was a young kid. Then I discovered Oi! and ska. I figured out that most punk music was about things I didn't agree with anyway. I just liked the anger they portrayed. Oi! was closer to what I was about. Lyrics about sticking together, honor and working class ethics was much better than lyrics about being a loser or left wing politics. USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url] [b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url] [b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url] [b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:24:25 PM EDT
Do yourself a favor, and listen to this gem... [img]twintone.com/minies/8123.gif[/img] Bob Stinson lives.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:35:08 PM EDT
check out One Life Crew 'american justice'. heheh. hard to find now cuz they were dropped by their label (victory records) for uh..un pc lyrics about illegal imigrants and stuff. they have a sense of humor..they even had a song called 'ebonic plague'.. "you're going back in a box"
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:45:51 PM EDT
How about some good ol' Plasmatics. Gotta love any chick that wears electrical tape over her nipples.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:51:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: [ And guess what, just anybody can listen to the music as well. But it's the people who have paid their dues and fought on the streets for who they are and what they believe that make it what it is. And as far as being in it for the music, I'd be hardpressed to find anybody with a larger record/CD/tape/7" collection than me.
View Quote
So being a skinhead and owning records is what it's all about? I guess you are the only one who knows anything about this subject then. Of course, you didn't know that the statement I made about the Clash at the start of this was said by them referring to the Raincoats. You obviously have an elitist view of what is and what is not Punk, so be it. I'll enjoy what I like and be happy you do the same. AB
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:52:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mach1: Do yourself a favor, and listen to this gem... [img]twintone.com/minies/8123.gif[/img] Bob Stinson lives.
View Quote
Awesome band. "Kids Don't Follow" is a great tune. AB
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:17:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 5:57:51 AM EDT by seamusmcoi]
Originally Posted By USPC40: I used to be into punk rock when I was a young kid. Then I discovered Oi! and ska. I figured out that most punk music was about things I didn't agree with anyway. I just liked the anger they portrayed. Oi! was closer to what I was about. Lyrics about sticking together, honor and working class ethics was much better than lyrics about being a loser or left wing politics. USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url] [b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url] [b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url] [b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
View Quote
Ya, I know what you mean to some degree. But really Oi! and punk are pretty similiar. Granted, there are alot of left wing punk bands out there. But there are quite a few bands out there that tread that fine line between Oi! and punk (The Staggers, The Cuffs, Youthfull Offenders, Dropkick Murphys, The Wretched Ones, etc.). And generally when I speak of punk or Oi! I lump hardcore in there as well (and not that new age p.c. crap either). Can't forget Blood For Blood, Bold, YOT, etc. So call it what you want. Yes, there's a big differance between The Last Resort and some gutterpunk band like Nuerosis. And I agree that most Oi! and streepunk represent more what I'm about than some punk. But I think you know what I'm getting at. And you can't tell me that you don't like old GBH, Rancid, or Infa Riot either.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:31:16 AM EDT
Oi!, Punk, Hardcore. All related, but not to be confused. Oi!: Sham69, Skrewdrver, The Blitz, Brutal Attack, etc. Punk: Misfits, Germs, Exploited, GBH, etc. Hardcore(West): DI, JFA, MIA, Love Canal, etc. Hardcore(East): CroMags, Minor Threat, DagNasty, Meatman, etc. Hybrids: Bad Brains, Black Flag, etc. Bands like Rancid or Green Day, have the genre down, but are purely "retro". (BTW, I would classify TypeO-Negative as "Goth", not punk)
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:41:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 5:41:33 AM EDT by Dolomite]
Poll: Minutemen Punk or not?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:43:54 AM EDT
Briefly.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:07:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 12:08:14 PM EDT by Graves14]
Originally Posted By Major-Murphy: Oi!, Punk, Hardcore. All related, but not to be confused. Oi!: Sham69, Skrewdrver, The Blitz, Brutal Attack, etc.
View Quote
Well isn't this interesting. MM, aren't you the one who's always defending Israel? And yet you list and apparently have personal knowledge of two racist bands. Skrewdriver is considered THE band among racist skinheads. Brutal Attack is a close second. Now, what were you doing listening to them again? I'll briefly list some of Skrewdriver's songs here. "White Power" "Race and Nation" "Europe Awake" "White Warriors" "When the boats come in/Nigger Nigger" Now, Major-Murphy, what were you doing listening again?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:20:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 12:25:03 PM EDT by Major-Murphy]
Hey chief, anyone with a little knowledge of the history of punk/oi/hardcore, is aware of these bands. Just like you. I'm quick to call a Nazi a Nazi, but awareness of these bands doesn't make me or you one. I have vast knowledge, so what? [:)] You have to know how to spot them, if you want to defeat them. Oi!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:26:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Major-Murphy: Hey chief, anyone with a little knowledge of the history of punk/oi/hardcore, is aware of these bands. Just like you. I'm quick to call a Nazi a Nazi, but awareness of these bands doesn't make me or you one. I have vast knowledge, so what? [:)]
View Quote
Of course they're aware of it. Since trads/punks and racist skins don't get along, they wouldn't list it as an example of Oi!, get what I'm saying? MM is a closet Nazi.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:33:42 PM EDT
On the contrary! A closet Nazi would NEVER list those bands, out of fear of being discovered. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:48:22 PM EDT
I'm w/ MM on this one. When that sum-bitch Reagan was in the White House, there was a shit load of kick-ass punk music being made - a lot of it anti-nuke, pro-communist. Didn't affect me at all. Now-a-days, when I see a little [i]blanco[/i] suburban skate punk with an afro wearing his Che Guevera t-shirt it makes me smile. I'll ask him if he's ever read [u]Motorcycle Diaries[/u]. They don't have a single clue. It's really kind of funny in a cute way to see them act all tough - I wonder if I displayed the same mannerisms back then (I'm sure I did).
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 12:54:13 PM EDT
It's just tunes. What's the difference between a 40 year-old Punk Rocker and a 40 year-old Skinhead? ...NONE. They're both losers. Everyone has to grow up.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 1:31:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 1:33:41 PM EDT by hound]
woohoo my turn to throw a brick.......TO=Goth I don't think so, maybe fringy goth death metal rock black sabbath wannabe, but not mainline goth......god I love telling people it ain't.... I adore TO and I go to a "goth" club all the time where it is played, but the real goth says it ain't goth.....I don't care, you could go from TO to Dwight Yokam and I'd still be happy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 1:34:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 1:36:14 PM EDT by OiRogers]
hehe... I have to jump in on this one... I have Skrewdriver's first 7" release, It's A side is the song "Anti-Social" and its B-side [WARNING: SARCASM FOLLOWS] is that neo-nazi anthem "Breakdown" first performed by, and writen by the Rolling Stones... Their first several albums weren't racist at all. That's my point and I'm sticking to it. I know several non/anti-racist skinheads and punks that will admit to listening to old skrewdriver albums, but not the newer racist shite that the band released. One other quick point. The best patriotic band outthere hands down was "Patriot". Listen to one of their albums of see em live... it will blow yer mind. My favorite song ever One Shot, One Kill is by this fine American band.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 1:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 2:04:01 PM EDT by Major-Murphy]
hound, I was never too sure what "Goth" was, anyhow. Thanks for the clarification, hound. Don't you love old Social Distortion? OiRogers(heh, heh), There are a few Skrewdriver albums out there that are Non-Nazi. On Warlord, you'll find a real nice cover of "Back in Black". Musically speaking, however, their better works are the Nazi stuff. Musically speaking, of course. Otherwise, The Blitz, the Business and Sham69 are a better bet, for authentic English Oi!. Go here for a good list of hardcore/punk/oi: [url]http://home.att.net/~hardcoreoi/completelist.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:42:29 PM EDT
BTT because.... SKREWDRIVER FUCKING ROCKS!!! And even though I think Brutal Attack is fairly mediocre, Their song "Gods Of War" is awesome. Man, I don't know quite what the fuss is about Skrewdriver. Hell Graves14, I don't know where you're from, but plenty of the Trads I've known slisten to the white power Skrewdriver stuff. As a matter of fact the only people who I've met who ever got upset about Skrewdriver were white, usually SHARP's (are those geeks even still around?). Shit, I can name you more than a few black skins who listened to them, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:54:40 PM EDT
What abiut [U]GUNS[/U] by D.I. Maybe something relative to the times like [U]WAR[/U] by FEAR [:D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:06:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By seamusmcoi: BTT because.... SKREWDRIVER FUCKING ROCKS!!! And even though I think Brutal Attack is fairly mediocre, Their song "Gods Of War" is awesome. Man, I don't know quite what the fuss is about Skrewdriver. Hell Graves14, I don't know where you're from, but plenty of the Trads I've known slisten to the white power Skrewdriver stuff. As a matter of fact the only people who I've met who ever got upset about Skrewdriver were white, usually SHARP's (are those geeks even still around?). Shit, I can name you more than a few black skins who listened to them, so I don't know what you're talking about.
View Quote
Haaaaaaahahah....Black skins listening to Skrewdriver? That's classic. I bet the following Skrewdriver song was their favorite, right? Was this before or after the British gov shaved their heads to remove the cowshit used as pomenade? Take no shit from anyone because Great Britain rules We will fight the Communists, because Communists are fools Try to take our nation, and give it to the blacks We won't take it anyomore, we're going to take our nation back Chorus: Nigger Nigger, get on that boat Nigger Nigger row Nigger Nigger get out of here Nigger Nigger go, go, go... They riot on the British streets, they're burning down our land But the Labour government pour money in their hand Give them money, give them homes, ignore the British whites We won't stand, so watch out now, we'll take it with a fight (Chorus) Nigger Nigger, out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! We've got to love this land of ours, and fight to keep it white Never going to give it up, 'cause we know we're in the right And if they try to take it we will fight until the death And in the end, the white man wins, because there won't be no rest (Chorus) Nigger Nigger, get on that boat Nigger Nigger, start to row Nigger Nigger, get of here Nigger Nigger go! Go! Go! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Nigger Nigger out! Out! Fuck Off! Now go...!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top