Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 1:14:25 PM EDT
"I hate it when they say, 'He gave his life for his country.' Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."
--Admiral Gene LaRoque in an interview with Studs Terkel about the Vietnam War

From an anti war-site.....  saw it ... didn't know what else to do so just posted it here

[url]www.oz.net/~vvawai/[/url]

They have some other crap on there too... Like I said I couldn't just close the site and leave with out telling someone about it... [:X*]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta love this part of that shithole liberal website...

Somalia: the facts
According to the myth, the Somalia operation of 1993 was a humanitarian mission, and a shining example of New World Order morality and altruism. In fact, U.S. and UN troops waged an undeclared war against an Islamic African populace that was hostile to foreign interests.

Also contrary to the legend, the 1993 Somalia raid was not a "Clinton foreign policy bungle." In fact, the incoming Clinton administration inherited an operation that was already in full swing -- planned and begun by outgoing President George Herbert Walker Bush, spearheaded by deputy national security adviser Jonathan Howe (who remained in charge of the UN operation after Clinton took office), and approved by Colin Powell, then head of the Joint Chiefs.

That has got to be the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.  The only thing fictitional about the movie was that that soldier gave a shit about those bastard skinnies!  He even said so on tv.  Fuck em, they're useless.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top