Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 11:24:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 7:38:21 PM EDT by M700-308]
That's right my brothers 79' Trans Am was busted into last night. They broke his window, stole his stereo, CD's and completely destroyed a Mint condition 23yr old dash and console. [:(!] Scratched his trunk all to hell trying to pry it open, I guess they wanted his spare tire. What kinda scum destroy a restored car for a $25 radio? Wish I could have caught em in the act. Front sight-Squezze--Justice.[xx(] Damn, maybe next time............ JerrY
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:25:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:26:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 11:27:35 AM EDT by Ponyboy]
Originally Posted By M700-308: That's right my brothers 79' Trans Am was busted into last night. They broke his window, stole his stereo, CD's and completely destroyed a Mint condition 23yr old dash and console. [:(!] Scratched his trunk all to hell trying to pry it open, I guess they wanted his spare tire. What kinda scum destroy a restored car for a $25 radio? Wish I could have caught em in the act. Front sight-Squezze--Justice.[xx(] Damn, maybe next time............ JerrY
View Quote
Not sure about NY, but deadly force is allowed to prevent criminal mischief at night in Texas. [xx(] ps. sorry to hear about the car
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:37:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: No alarms, claymores, dogs or insurance?
View Quote
The alarm was on the doors, they went in through the window. Claymores apparently had the C-4 removed by locals, probably to heat C-rats. My Dog, while still a good eater isn't quite combat efffective anymore. Insurance, due to the cars age wasn't comprehesive enough to cover interior damage.$500 deductable on glass........ JerrY
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:56:45 PM EDT
Tape razorblades to the backs of your stereos. May not stop them from stealing it but at least you will get a peace of em.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:16:24 AM EDT
KN.....you from around Dayton? I remember hearing about somebody in the early 80's doing that in Miamisburg. Worked real well from what I hear, except for all the blood inside of his car.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:27:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By KN: Tape razorblades to the backs of your stereos. May not stop them from stealing it but at least you will get a peace of em.
View Quote
I don't know if I'd want some crackheads blood all over the interior of my car. [shock]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 2:40:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: No alarms, claymores, dogs or insurance? Scum of the earth, probably a couple of young boys.
View Quote
Or as they say in Jersey, "A coupla utes"[[}:D]
Top Top