Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2002 7:04:29 PM EDT
I'm in the market for a new pair of shooting glasses. What make and models do you all use. I was thinking about Gargolyes Legends II.

Any websites that offer shooting glasses would be helpful. I have been surfing the web for them, but not finding alot of places that sell them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Wiley X, you won't be dissapointed.

I use these [url]www.wiley-x.com/eyewear/pt1series.htm[/url]
From this series [url]www.wiley-x.com/eyewear/interchangeableseries.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Zeiss Scopz. I can't stand wrap styles - they fog up too easy. Of course, I'm shooting highpower in the blazing GA heat & humidity wearing a sweatshirt AND a shooting coat. [whacko]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I really liked my Oakley's... However, Oakley has to be "trendy" and change their line every so often.
Now, I can't replace my scratched lenses.

The ones LT linked look pretty trick.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys spend too much on glasses.  Check out Dillon Precision - [url]dillonprecision.com/template/p.cfm?maj=6&min=1&dyn=1&[/url]. Go to the bottom of the page to Bomber Safety Eyewear.  They're inexpensive, well made, come in lots of colors and have UV protection.  I have a clear pair for indoor shooting and a amber pair for outdoor shooting.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for Oakley. I accidentally stepped on them and cracked the frame and the lens. Sent them back to Oakley and they replaced them free of charge. Didn't even have to pay the postage. Awesome Customer Service.

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I use to live 3miles away from the Oakley hdqtrs. I went in there every 3mos or so, and they would clean and replace any worn parts for free. Great company, and great customer service. But if you look at how much your paying for a plastic pair of glasses you kinda expect it. I personally love em.

But Wiley-X are made for sports/shooting. More durable and will not scratch easily like Oakleys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top