Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 10:52:08 AM EDT
Speaking of women, how's it going over there? I hear lots of mud huts have blue burqa curtains these days. Tch, how Gone with the Wind. As you might have gathered, the Americans have weird ideas about women. Let me put it this way -- Christiane Amanpour! The sexes are totally equal and women act and talk just like men. If they were our women living under our laws, we'd have to shoot every last one of them.

But typical of these Western psychos, n'est-ce pas? Americans don't realize that they're their own worst enemies. They're so consumed with doing the right thing, with being sensitive (even soldiers have gender-sensitivity training, for Allah's sake), and not hurting anybody's feelings that they're practically rocking us to sleep at night. Hey, tell Amnesty International I need cable! And while they're at it, I could use some Dasani. This local stuff is a tad cloudy.

As far as I can tell, the only American with any spine or sense is that dude Rumsfeld. Of course, he was a soldier before John Gray started carrying on about Mars and Venus. Are Americans stupid or what? They believe that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Yeah, right. Anyway, Rumsfeld understands that we would disembowel any American without hesitation or regret. He seems to get it -- that our whole purpose in life is to destroy America.

We don't hate freedom, Mr. Prezzie, we just hate you and all your stinking ilk. That goes for all you hyphenated-Americans, too. Think hard. We shoot our own mothers for stepping outside their houses without our permission, and you think we'd hesitate to rip out a soldier's jugular when he bends down to make sure our handcuffs aren't bruising our little wristy-poos? You gotta love 'em, Mom. We've used their naiveté against them before; we'll do it again and die happy.

Well, I better go now. They just called us to prayer (die laughing here) and I'm hoping for a quick nap before dinner. Ciao for now.

Love, Muhammad Mohammed Mohamed.

P.S. That time I beat you for laughing too loud? Sorry, I didn't mean it. By
the way, have you gone back to your anesthesiologist job yet?  
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:55:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess I have to figure out how to get these multi-part posts to be in the right order and close together. Sorry!

Tom
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Tom - Eric The Hun already posted this article. Good one, though. In the future, all you need to do is post the first part, and reply to it to add additional segments. If you delete the original post, the whole thread goes away (little trash can icon).
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Instead of making two topic posts, you make one post the reply to "it" ASAP, before anyone els replys.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys-

Thanks for the pointers. Not sure why something so simple didn't occur to me, but there you are.

Cheers,
Tom
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
....Camp is very entertaining, they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Alan Sherman...1960 something.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
....Camp is very entertaining, they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

View Quote

1963... It was #53 of the top 63 in 1963.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

1963... It was #53 of the top 63 in 1963.
View Quote

That was a funny damn song..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top