Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2002 6:55:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2002 6:57:49 AM EDT by 9divdoc]
Arabs Warn US interests are at stake unless Israel quits attacking Palestinians [url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/617202/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:11:11 AM EDT
Arabs never cease to amaze me. They already got Isreal climbing up their ass, not they got to try and piss us off too... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:48:41 AM EDT
"When Grunts get down, the Corpsman get up !" 9divdoc, I've been meaning to respond to your "by-line" for a long time and this is finally that time. When I was on active duty only 'missile' subs carried an MD - all others carried an E-6 Corpsman or higher. Subs seldom stand personnel inspection but I believe at least one per year was mandatory. Anyway at my first inspection I was surprised to see the Corpsman was the most decorated sailor on that sub - including the captain. Indeed when anyone gets down Corpsman get up ! [beer] ------------------------------------------------ Your post is important. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:52:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2002 7:56:53 AM EDT by MarineGrunt]
Our Corpsman is the only one in our unit (infantry) that has combat action. (that I know of) AND GOD BLESS THEM!!!
Top Top