Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2002 12:47:28 PM EDT
I [b]used to[/b] be one (laid-off mid December). Thanks to all who gave me support. I got a job on friday doing more of the same but different company. (Service Rep for office equipment) Life is good (again), actually even better than before. I'm living back in Maine (that is where I wanted to be)close to friends and family, didn't have to lose my truck for lack of payment. To those still looking I have no secrets to disclose, I just got lucky... BISHOP
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:05:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BISHOP: I [b]used to[/b] be one (laid-off mid December). Thanks to all who gave me support. I got a job on friday doing more of the same but different company. (Service Rep for office equipment) Life is good (again), actually even better than before. I'm living back in Maine (that is where I wanted to be)close to friends and family, didn't have to lose my truck for lack of payment. To those still looking I have no secrets to disclose, I just got lucky... BISHOP
View Quote
Way to go man!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:12:27 PM EDT
Good for you BISHOP![beer] I am supposed to start next month with a different company, same thing, fresh&frozen food sales. I don't think being being unemployed would be so bad if I had a lot of money. DOH!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 5:42:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2002 5:44:14 PM EDT by JMR]
Bishop good for you.... Last week two people in my IT department got laid off. It really sucks out there. I'm a programmer and IT is not what it used to be, programming jobs are very difficult to obtain now. Gus, I like your 70 AAR Cuda. I used to have a 70 Cuda 340, wish I still had it..
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:28:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:10:27 AM EDT
I drink to that!...........[beer]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:53:18 AM EDT
Congratulations [<]:)] [beer] Hope you enjoyed the 1.5 mo break.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:55:28 AM EDT
Congrats dude! I'm still looking... Tyler
Top Top