Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/26/2002 8:24:22 AM EDT
Walked out with a MINT SP-1 Colt pre-ban for $954 today, tax, NICS, and 3 USGI 30 round mags included... I feel like a criminal [:D]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:39:24 AM EDT
I think you should make penance and send one mag to me in NY, I'll see that the church gets it! Other than that, post a frikkin pic so we can ooooo and aaaaaaaa.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:53:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dragracer_Art: Walked out with a MINT SP-1 Colt pre-ban for $954 today, tax, NICS, and 3 USGI 30 round mags included... I feel like a criminal [:D]
View Quote
SP1 and preban are like repeating yourself. That means you can no longer own that rifle. Send it to me now. [:P]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:19:17 AM EDT
Dragracer, talk about theft! A guy who was really behind in his alimony/child-support payments sold me his preban sporter and a 20 round Colt mag for $400 about 5 years ago. I guess considering he wasn't supporting his kids, serves him right.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:29:11 AM EDT
Where's there a gunshow today? Anywhere near Philadelphia? Great deal by the way. I'm still ahead though, only paid $800 for each of my Colt prebans last summer. Are you thinking of getting an AR-50 also? I'd sure like to shoot that sometime.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:57:40 AM EDT
Ain't that a great feeling? I just don't feel it often enough . . .
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:15:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Princeton: Where's there a gunshow today? Anywhere near Philadelphia? Great deal by the way. I'm still ahead though, only paid $800 for each of my Colt prebans last summer. Are you thinking of getting an AR-50 also? I'd sure like to shoot that sometime.
View Quote
Show is in Hamburg... Center of town turn right go 1/2 block, on RH side... Really small show by MAAC, but worth the 20 min ride for me... [:D] I got there at 9am when the doors opened, and owned the SP-1 by 9:15... Remember the saying... ..."The early bird gets the worm" ? Gotta wait on a .50 for "Awhile" though... Wife is 'gettin pretty grumpy lately with me buying more guns... I actually thought about re-selling this Colt, but the more I look at it, the more I think it's a "keeper"... I'll get some pics up later this evening...
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:23:00 AM EDT
If you do not send the gun to me immediately I will report you to the the authorities! I will give you $1200 for shipping and handling.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:29:16 AM EDT
You scored good Art. Last fun show I went to, a couple of weeks ago, someone had an SP1 for sale. It was only about 90%-maybe- but was well oiled, then stuck in the back of some closet. Damn it was filthy. All yours for only $1600. [shock] But then all the guns were way over priced at that show. Got some cheap reloading components from a regular though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 4:34:22 PM EDT
Here you go guys, pics of my "stolen" merchandise [:D] [url]community.webtv.net/YULLOSE/blackgunzone[/url]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 4:45:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chairborne_Ranger: Ain't that a great feeling? I just don't feel it often enough . . .
View Quote
Feeling is AWESOME ! Getting to ALL these gunshows right when the doors open has FINALLY paid off. I must have had 6 or 8 guys ask me if I wanted to sell it before I left & I was only there for 2 hours... Show was so small, you could see everything in 1 hour...No more than 250 tables max...
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 5:30:23 PM EDT
Every time I got to the gun show people gather 'round to see what I'm givin' away...
Top Top