Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2002 6:47:28 PM EDT
I went to the Brady Bunch web-site and Alabama is rated an F!! Life is good!Maybe next year we can make F-! [<]:)]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would think most of the states in the south would get an F or at least a D.
View Quote

We can only hope.  

Unless your state has been taken over by carpetbaggers who gripe about how it was where they left, but tell you how bad they want to change things here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm bummed.  Arizona only got a "D".  
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]
If any state gets a Z minus, I'm moving there IMMEDIATELY!

CJ

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]
How about this plan.

Can anyone pull down the crime statistics from the FBI and correlate them against the HCI state rankings?  Or crime stats and pro gun state rankings.

It occurs to me that strict gun laws (i.e., GOOD HCI grade) and high crime would correlate, as well as the reverse.

This might be an excellent way to point out their idiocy, though you would never convince the hard core members of the anti-gun freedom movement, nor get any media coverage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
what is the web address to the "brady bunch"

medcop
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Makes me proud to be from Alabama!!!

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard a blurb on the local infotainment (news) that NC got a C- from the VPC for some such thing or other.  We're not trying hard enough!

Gotta go Class III somehow...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top